Thread: Is Asus Eee Slate EP121 Good to buy?

Is Asus Eee Slate EP121 Good to buy?

Hello I have just looking for new tablet PC and I have decided to purchase the new Asus Eee Slate EP121 but when I told to the friends but they are said me to don’t purchase because it’s made by very cheap and it’s not have good functions but now I need to know is Asus Eee Slate EP121 Good to buy or not. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Is Asus Eee Slate EP121 Good to buy?

The essential negative purpose of this tablet PC is its huge weighing around 1.2kg. At this very moment, the tablet business sector is all about transportability. Carrying this brute around is no superior to a laptop and it’s definitely heavier than a netbook. It runs Windows 7 Home Premium. Don't get me wrong, I adore Windows 7 I think it’s the ideal but not on a touch-screen tablet.

It goes together with a stylus... A STYLUS. No living creature disturbs with those things anymore! No doubt you are able to utilize your fingers but it’s not as simple as the stylus so it’s fundamentally not easy. This Asus Eee Slate EP121 is for £1,000. The iPad 2 is part of that cost and it’s ten times a cut above this. A great laptop is less than that and a netbook is around £200, why wow why could you spend so far money on quite an impressive appalling plan

The Asus Eee Slate EP121 Windows but there are no applications. You may imagine that it wouldn't matter subsequent to you would be able to instate full systems like Office but any project you introduce won't be optimized for a tablet unlike ALL apps. This requires a keyboard or at any rates some fabulous accomplices to make it work and somehow I remain skeptical about it will have any. Else wise in the company of Asus' Transformer, which is a splendid plan, is simply a great protuberance.

The Eee Slate takes a to a small extent other side-field to the tablet business sector. Where the greater part of the rivalry offers tablets of around 10 crawls or less, the Slate's screen is a comparatively gigantic 12.1in – and with an IPS board ensured by Gorilla glass it’s the best it will ever be. Where adversaries hold underpowered Atom processors and max out at 2GB of RAM, the Slate shakes on with a full large portable Core i5 and 4GB of RAM. Joined with a 64GB SSD, it offers more capacity than numerous plan desktops, taking into consideration easy gainfulness and multi-tasking.

The good things of the tablet PC is with a sharp objective and a weighty Intel Core i5 CPU, the Asus Eee Slate EP121 is a Windows tablet that doesn’t feel similar to a toy. The negative thing of this is beginning at about $1,000; this is a parcel more unmanageable than some alternate in vogue tablets, and no matter how great the equipment, Window 7 unequivocally isn’t made for fingertip enter.

Utilizing the Core i5-U470M CPU, we were ready to stream 720p within the web based world movies easily, which is an assignment Intel Atom tablets (and Netbook) have battled with. A present-gen Intel Core i5 could have combined Intel's upgraded reconciled representation, which could have took into consideration some essential 3D gaming. As a substitute, anything past essential easy recreations can be outlandish.