Thread: Dell Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC Available now

Dell Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC Available now

Hello I am looking for the tablet PC and I have Asus system and now I am looking for the tablet PC. I have searched on the articles and I have found the Dell Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC. I really liked the Dell Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC and I have decided to purchase the Dell Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC but I have small issue I didn’t know the release date and other features, function on this tablet PC. Can anyone suggest me the different function and release date of the Dell Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC.

Re: Dell Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC Available now

The Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC is now good to go for buys. The Dell Latitude XT3 is outlined for versatile masters who would like to work without limits with every last trace of the gainfulness, capacity and usefulness of a standard laptop joined together with the adaptability and alert interface of a responsive touch-screen tablet. The tablet is powered by your decision of Intel Core i3, i5 or i7 processors and offers an impressive 13.3" automatic-spendid HD presentation with a discretionary illuminated console. The base cost for the Dell Latitude XT3 looks to be $2100 and that it with an Intel Core i3-2120 processor, 2GB of memory and a 250GB hard drive.

Dell discharged a unique convertible tablet PC outfitted with Intel's 2nd Generation Sandy Bridge processors to be specific Dell Latitude XT3. Utilizing the double-center processor Intel Core i5-2520 2.5GHz, Dell Latitude XT3 has 2GB of RAM memory, 13-crawl swiveling screen-sort and uphold for double-digitizer showcase, not just was the Dell Latitude XT3 has likewise backed multi-touch inputs and stylus include.

The Dell Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC comes with the Intel Core processor (i3, i5 or i7), Windows 7 managing framework, up to 8GB of RAM, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 250/320GB hard disk drive or 256GB SSD, discretionary optical drive, Wifi, GPS, Bluetooth, RJ-45, three USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB/eSATA combo, memory card book fan, VGA, HDMI yield, smartcard bookworm, discretionary finger impression bookworm. Costs for the Latitude XT3 begin at $2,077 and it is ready now.

Dell Latitude XT3 offers a 13.3-crawl multi-touch HD LCD with robo-shine, would not joke about this conform the brilliance of the screen supporting to nature around you and the illuminated keyboard. The Dell Latitude XT3 tablet PC might be transformed into a journal without offering the appearance and control. Get an ideal lucidity from broad review edges. Utilize all your four fingers in the multi-touch touch pad.

The Dell Latitude XT3 convertible tablet PC has Windows 7 powered notebook tablet mixture weighs in at 2kg with a 6-cell battery and taps Intel's Mobile QM67 Express Chipset for Intel incorporated HD Graphics 3000. A different engaging emphasize is the incorporation of something Dell calls “ExpressCharge battery innovation” which will clearly permit the device to be revived to 80 for every a hour.

the presentation might be turned effortlessly from record book to tablet via its bi-directional pivot. Stuffed within the unit is a 2nd-gen Core i7 processor running on the Mobile Intel QM67 chipset with HD 3000 illustrations, DVD drive, HD webcam, Gigabit ethernet, 802.11b/g/n WiFi, discretionary Bluetooth 3.0, a GPS and versatile broadband, ExpressCard (34mm) space, card book fan and decision of a 6 or 9 cell battery.