Thread: Don't have android market in my new HTC wildfire s

Don't have android market in my new HTC wildfire s

Hi guys I have recently bought HTC wildfire S mobile phone in which I have Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread). My friend Is also using the same mobile phone and he get android market in his mobile but in my HTC wildfire s I cannot see android market. Now please tell me what I should do to get android market in my mobile phone. Any help will be appreciated. Please reply me as soon as possible.

Re: Don't have android market in my new HTC wildfire s

From where you get your mobile phone? As far as I know android market comes preinstalled in the HTC wildfire s mobile phone. I think you have to do the firmware update in your HTC wildfire s mobile phone and after that you will get the android market in your mobile phone Or you can also get the android market by rooting your mobile phone. If you are going you to root your device then you have to keep one thing in your mind that after rooting the mobile you will lose the warranty.

I have done the both firmware update and software update in my HTC wildfire s mobile phone and after doing that I get the android market in my mobile phone. Now after that when I try to download the any application in my mobile phone at that time application gets installed successfully but after that when I try to open that application in my mobile phone at that time mobile phone gets crashed. Please help me out to solve this issue.

Well I think you should have to check that whether you are facing this problem with any particular application or you are getting this issue while installing this issue with all the application in your mobile phone. If you are getting this problem with all the application in your mobile phone then I think you should do mobile reset and after that check whether same problem is coming or not?

Well if you want to reset HTC wildfire s mobile phone then you have to first remove the battery from your mobile phone and after removing the battery you have to insert it again and after that you have to press and hold the volume down key for some seconds along with power key and after that you will see the android logo. Now after that you have to release the volume down key and then select the reset option and them your problem will get solved.

With my HTC phone I was facing the similar problem and after that I tried to solve this problem by doing the several tricks in my mobile phone but none of the tricks helped me. Now after that I have solved my problem by rooting my mobile phone and after doing that all the things started working properly. if you want to root your mobile phone then you can find the rooting guide on the internet and follow that. I hope this post will be helpful for you.

Thank you so much for giving me the solution. I was facing the same problem in my after looking at your post I have done factory reset in my HTC wildfire s and after resetting the HTC wildfire s when I tried to open the application in my mobile phone at that time it worked fine. Now my HTC wildfire s is working fine and I can open all the application in my mobile phone.