Thread: Unable to view uploaded Apps in Android market even after 72 hours

Unable to view uploaded Apps in Android market even after 72 hours

I used this Android market in my HTC Droid smartphone and it will be gives the problem with this system. the mobile phone will be helpful to just perform the necessary task using this mobile phone. When I try to do the uploaded application then it will be not showing on this system. Hence I need the best way that helps to solve this problem. Thanks in advance for any type of help for solving this problem will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to view uploaded Apps in Android market even after 72 hours

You can access an application's product list by clicking the In-App Products link that appears under each of the applications that are listed for your publisher account. This is the best way that helps to access the application from the system. Then just perform the mentioned task and it will be work most of the time to solve this problem. I also follow this process for the trouble shooting purpose.

This kind of problem will be require the specified task and it will be solve by using the simple restore function of this application. In that process just make sure if the Application uploaded is to be activated or deactivate. If it is activate then you need to first deactivate and then reactivate it. This will be help to fix the problem. Then you need to just use the basic way that help to solve this problem.

Factory reset would be help to fix this problem. In that the factory reset will be erase all data, and then together with downloaded applications, and it also capable to restores the factory settings of the phone. this is to be happen with the help of the factory default setting option in the mobile setting menu. Then use this and it will be work to fix the problem. Then use this and it will be help to you for solving the problem.

I think web developer in google must check query part in source file. Yes, sometimes the defect will be present on this application and in the result, it can able to fix this problem. Hence we need to contact the Android marjet on this system and in the result it can be able to fix this problem. It could be possible that the next android market version will be oslve this problem. Then contact the manufacturer and solve this problem.

This kind of problem will need the perfect way that helps to fix this problem. Hence I think you need to contact the expert person of the official site. This is the best way that helps to fix this issue using the official expert advice. Then use such thing and it will be really work to solve the problem. The other thing is to be use the basic manual troubleshooting section and follow the process to solve the problem.