Thread: update 1.0.5.2304 has launched for crackberry playbook

update 1.0.5.2304 has launched for crackberry playbook

Friends is this true that update 1.0.5.2304 has launched for crackberry playbook, I have heard about it but I am not sure so asking to you all, do you guys have any idea regarding this then please share it, and if you have got any idea with this then please come up with this and help me with some suggestion so I can make out something with the discussion?

Re: update 1.0.5.2304 has launched for crackberry playbook

Yap they have been coming up with this and it is available in the market you can get by downloading and install it into your playbook and I am sure you would like it, I have installed it and it has been one of my fav choice now and I dint thought this update would be so nice and they would be coming up with some of the best features in this, but I was surprised with this but really enjoyed this, and so now I have found you asking the question about it so I would really like to suggest you that go with it and enjoy it.

This update is released and I think they have taken lots of time to release It they would have done this last month itself, so I am not much happy with them but it’s a good update and it has been doing better and that’s the only thing which does matters not I am not happy or not so there have been many users who have been like it so I think the review for it is nice and flawless and you can go with it no doughty if you have been planning for it.

Hey guys they have lots of facebook features been included in it and by looking at the feature of this update it has been only looking like they have been coming up with this only for the facebook application support with no flaw in the playbook so I am not much happy with them because of that’s the case I expected something lot better than what they have been coming up with and, I hope they start concentrating on many other things better than just coming up with update for single application that would be better for them.

This is true that they have been coming up with the facebook application development so what’s wrong in that and I think it has been on the demand of the users, there have been , lots of user you have been using facebook and they want updates regarding this and they don’t want to face any problem with this so I think and they have been coming up with the updates like Facebook for BlackBerry PlayBook introduces new features including video uploading, message deletion and then also with the lots of language supports also and the video chatting connectivity also so I think they have been the best choice.

I have installed this update and this seems good but i dont know why i am not that happy with this one, i need something much better with this one and so i haven't liked this update much but ya it is good you can go with this just because it has some better features and even some bugs been resolved, so goin with this update wont be a bad idea and after that i would be expecting some thing much better by the manufacturer.

Have got this update installed in my playbook now and finding it better and this means you have again helped me to get a good choice, and this is really very nice for me to get helped without facing any problem and this is because of you guys i have not been facing any real trouble with all of such queries thanks a lot once again and keep supporting me would be needing you guys ahead to.