Thread: Will Native Email be launched by crackberry

Will Native Email be launched by crackberry

Hello friend I have a crackberry and I have heard that there would be native email for the crackberry and I have been thinking that will they ever be coming up with the Native Email? I have been waitng for such update from a long time and haven’t heard any news like this, one of my friends was saying once but I wasn’t very confident with that so I want to know from you guys that do you have any such news then share it up over here.

Re: Will Native Email be launched by crackberry

I like the idea that email is native to the phone that is more likely to be with you at all times. And I have heard that they have been saying that they would be trying to have a standalone non-web, non-paired email client with the next update and they would be within some 1 month or so, and when they have said it I think they would be coming on with it very soon, and they have been working over it to have a flawless application and I am happy to get it now as soon as possible.

Yap I have heard the same and I am not even able to wait for this new update and I have been waiting for it form long and I know they would be coming up with one of the best application and this would be give a nice response for the patience we have been having for it. And I have been also wondering that they have only concentrated with the tab pc and all but not with the desktop icon app, and I have been very pleased by know that it has been there priority for RIM and understand the dynamics behind its delay and when they would be hitting the market they would rock.

I think they would be delaying more as I have heard that they have been working over it and have found that they need lots of more works to be done with it so I think they would be taking more time this has been a normal time which they have said not the deadline I think they would be taking around 1 and half months or so anyway who cares what I care is the application to be launched and may be they would be working hard over it and get it done quickly and give us a surprise so this would be one if the best choice when they would be there in marker.

Although I have started a lack of local e-mail some very strong feelings, I am pleased to know that it is RIM's top priority, and understand the driving force behind its delay. In this post, I do not debate, almost every tech blog would be there most impressive approach towards BlackBerry PlayBook beat down the door before they get, let's just say RIM has not for its own reasons - and IT solutions are not the same as tapping the board e-mail client easy, every day for some would like you to believe.

They do that at least I think they are. Has anyone yet noticed that the compass, and if you e-mail through the two sides of the border bridal e-mail now looks like a desktop blotter .Maybe it was always true, but I did not notice it until the last OS update and then I think they can comeup with some solutions to this to with the upcoming update and that would be a better option though and would be solving 2 problems in one upgrade itself.

Thank you guys to make my thread so useful and so important, this thread hs been very useful for me and i think for all of them who have been thinking to get hold on with this question, all of them would be liking this thread a lot, and i knew you guys would be working hard around and would be helping me out of this as you have been doing from past so many days, thanks a lot again and be with us always.