Thread: Will IOS 5 take over QNX

Will IOS 5 take over QNX

Hello friends I have been using IOS 5 and I have been gone through with the new QNX and then I have liked its feature and I think they would be a very nice one but still I think would IOS 5 be the better choice than QNX have anyone thought of this? And have they thought to go over it? Please tell me something about this and help me out.

Re: Will IOS 5 take over QNX

I think there IOS5 super high hopes, I doubt that is updated a lot. Apple has set out his mobile phone in the IOS. I think it's more of what they do for the next OSX computers, giving them a more mobile and energetic in IOS switch screens. Taking ipad2 and PB, I think they are apples and oranges, and maintain and sell ipad2 bp. What will I lose what make Flash applications on the Internet and so on. In fact, everywhere now I take pills because of their size.

I have been really enjoying the RIM because of its best product QNX for the playbook and I have really liked it a lot and have been enjoying It, though I have found lots of problem with this but I don’t know why I still prefer this one and the problems I have found in it are, Webradio stream has not been working in different tabs, then they don’t have enough applications, then there is no general OS problem and then the Bluetooth and the audio profile haven’t been supporting and then the battery meter inaccurate and the flash has been very slow.

As you are the most multi-tasking, my understanding is that Apple had to be designed for multi-tasking capabilities of the background, even though RIM only runs natively on OS QNX. This shows that multitasking is the experience of apples more than one solution, not multitasking. I see this as similar to a fake orgasm - all the sounds and movements are available, but what is really going on all the nine yards. Hopefully this would have helped you out a bit.

Talking about this I would be thinking the actual talk would be for monolithic versus microkernel. IOS, fearlessly I would be saying that I would never have been able to do anything much with the. Do some research and see that IOS was built to expand, but is have been very limitedly compared to the QNX operating system type. With the QNX microkernel operating system, such as cores can support a virtually limitless.

They are also doing things that Mac OS X Lion bothers me to no end, because I do not want my laptop to start behaving like the iPad. These operating systems are not real-time operating systems such as iPad never do what the playbook, "presentation" mode. And now, Apple is the king of this region. I'm not saying that just as the needs of Apple's playbook, but it is clear that all, many of which are not yet available, and I have really enjoyed all of its phone and so I can’t say which one is the better one I like all of them a lot.

Well a nice question and i think both of the product have been a very nice product and this would be very tuff to say that which one would be a better one i have came across both of the products and have been really impressed ya the above posters have been right with the problems which the IOS5 has been facing and there is nothing like the QNX is a flawles sproduct some of the flaws are there but they can be ignored so both of them belongs to same category and i wont be saying any one of them the best of the best but yes both of them are a nice product.