Thread: Is Nintendo Wii U kind of offscreen controller?

Is Nintendo Wii U kind of offscreen controller?

I looking to purchase the Wii U controller to play the game with it. I wanted to move towards the HUD-less with having the on screen environment which is making use of the Wii U tablet controller. Let me know whether it will be beneficial to get the above mentioned controller in this particular situation. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours in this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Is Nintendo Wii U kind of offscreen controller?

Well according to me HUD-less was the really first one which has been come to into the mind of mine. when I have saw the controller first time I have decided that I am going to purchase the controller by any mean. I think we will be able to switch between the weapons and maps or other information on the second screen by making the use of the DS. I don’t think so there will be an inventory which is next in hand will make any kind of the difference into the difficulty.

After looking at the controller which you have mentioned over here I am saying following thing which you should know about. This particular controller is going to give the carpal tunnel at the looking of it. I am thinking that the controller which we are taking over here is seems to be kind of theory and I don’t think so there is no chance to make the controller practical at all after looking at the current status of the technology.

This particular controller is not kind of comfortable for the FPS. I wanted to take a look on the eye away from the tv screen while playing a kind of the competitive battlefield game. I am looking on the map as far as possible into the game. I have noticed number of people who are having different kind of the response on this particular matter. I think I will go for the above mentioned controller if there is great response from the users of the game.

Well viewing at the gaming controller one should simply play the hardcore series of the game. when I am playing the FPS or action games than it will go for the console why because it is giving an extra strain on the keyboard. But I am thinking that this particular gaming controller is seems to be less conformable while playing the game on the console. But still if you really wanted to get the above mentioned controller than you should get the same and have fun with it.

I am wondering that the developer of the game is going to implement the HUD on main screen or it can be have an option for the offscreen. I think I cannot figure out any mean about the two screen on the device. As far as I know that there are some of the games which are working on the tablet. I am thinking that the HUD is going to be remain on the screen. There will be propel who will found that the controller kind amazing.