Thread: Logitech Revue comes up with IR output and unresponsive keys

Logitech Revue comes up with IR output and unresponsive keys

I'm having a problem getting my Comcast Scientific Atlantic 8300HD cable box to work with the Logitech Revue box. I used Harmony 300 Remote control with the RF Keyboard. There are many unresponsive or unacceptably functioned keys present on this keyboard. I need the way to fix this problem. Few of this keys example are "PG^" and "PGv" metakeys. This keys present on the RF Keyboard. Thanks for any help.

Re: Logitech Revue comes up with IR output and unresponsive keys

The RF keyboard features convenient hotkeys for instant access to the Internet, email and media file playback functions. One of the compromises that laptop manufacturers had to make to support a full-sized keyboard into the space of a laptop is that numeric keypad that most keyboards have. The RF keyboard of the system will not work very well when the driver of this keyboard will be not installed correctly.

There is an alternative way also present to solve this problem. This is the option that will be help to solve such kind of complicated problem. You can do this task on your system and then execute this command in correct manner. This command present on the Customize Controller Keys option of the Applications Settings Input Devices. Then you need to execute this instruction from the original remote. It defiantly solves your problem.

You need to load the Harmony Remote Software on this system. This is the software that will be help to solve your keys not working problem. You need to utilize the Harmony general Remotes software and in the result, you can able to fix this issue without using much longer process. It is accessible on harmony remote windows application ( v 7.5) in windows XP. Then apply such thing and it will be solving your problem.

An IR sniffer was used to understand the root cause of the problem. You need to use this IR sniffer on your system. IR sniffer monitors a IR device that send signals though an a windows COM port. It is a sniffer type leak detector specific for SF6 gas. This keyboard will be makes the problem if in case you missed them. If this happen in your case, then use the IR sniffer and fix this type of problem on the keyboard.

There are number of functions available in the Harmony profile for the Logitech Revue. Few of them are to be as "DVR", "Page Down", "Page Up", "AVR Input", "TV Power Toggle", "STB Input", "STB Power Toggle", "AVR Power Toggle", "TV Input", and etc. this features are works to increase the custom ability of the Harmony IR remotes. You need to use numerous connections with 4 different HDMI cords. This will be helps you a lot.

I obviously have not tried this device out yet, but honestly, there is no need for me to. I used the already settled system. This is the best thing that avoids the problem existing on this system. When I faced such kind of trouble then I used the manual help. The manual will be providing me the perfect solution that helps to solve the problem. The technician of the official site also helps to solve the problem.