Thread: Best case for Crackberry playbook

Best case for Crackberry playbook

Hello guys I am owning one crackberry playbook and I have been thinking to get a case for it and I haven’t found any, I have even checked it in the store around me but not able to get any hint about it, I have been searching for it from long guys please suggest me something about this, and if you have got any then please help me out of this?

Re: Best case for Crackberry playbook

Have you searched for BlackBerry PlayBook cases PIEL FRAMA I think this is the best one and I have found it out for you I don’t need it because I am not owning a crackberry playbook so I don’t need it I have found it for you and I have gone through its review and all and have found it very nice and I think they have been designing it with very much care and all and it has been reviewed very nicely and it is looking to good you can search it and get one.

Hey friends I have got this one and it is a fantastic one not to costly and very nice with its look and capacity, I am just loving it a lot and I am just enjoying it a more, now they have many more design with it and more varieties and all so I think you can get many choice with it and you would be liking it for sure and I don’t think you would be getting anything other than that, and I have only got this in the search when I was searching for it and I think I got the best one.

Well you can find it on eBay and I have got it from there and they would be giving it to you in the best deal and I am sorry to say that they have a limited stock and if you don’t hurry up they would be quitting with it very sooner so I think you should go over it now and get it, and this guys have been right that I don’t think too that you would be getting anything better than this, and I wanted something like iPad agenda by booq but dint got the perfect one but similar to it so I liked it a lot.

Hey guys got the one you suggested just asked for it in market and they asked for sometime but they provided me with that so thanks for such a nice help and i am loving this a lot, this has been a really nice help because this case is really very beautyful and i have been liking this a lot, and i dint need to deal with ebay and all and any ways i dont have a complete trust over them so i dint need for them but really thanks for the help.