Thread: How to use Tablet pad with Tablet PC

How to use Tablet pad with Tablet PC

A month before I have purchased the lenovo x200t tablet for my personal usage and I have been using it till now. However for this moment I am assuming about installing Genius Tablet Pad as well as its driver on my tablet oc so that I can use the tablet pc as the same I was using in my laptop. Just curious about it now. Furthermore I don’t know whether it will gonna work or will it going to affect my Tablet pc condition. What do you say?

Re: How to use Tablet pad with Tablet PC

The writing pad in addition to the character pad to translate handwriting into typed content. Generally, the write block is utilized to input the text input region. On top of the writing pad, you are able to write incessantly, since if on a lined part of paper. Meant for majority users, the handwriting appreciation is further precise if they employ the writing pad. Make use of the character pad to type merely single character. If you employ the character pad is not taken into explanation the background of the full word.

The Genius MousePen M508 has an ergonomic design and is compatible with Windows platforms and Mac OS 10.3.5 7/Vista/XP (or higher). The device is characterized by a 4000 LPI resolution and has an active area with dimensions of 127 x 2.032 mm. It also includes four Express Keys special buttons, touchpad with circular scrolling functions, Zoom In, Zoom Out button and control, as well as 13 programmable keys for quick access to frequently used applications. This tablet helps you write, draw and sign email messages through their included software. So if your tablet PC is running with above mentioned OS then you can work with this.

In my opinion I think that you are able to use the touch pad with tablet pc if your tablet is running with compatible OS, so that you can able to install drivers and software in it. However the only obtainable way is by the USB port. If the touch pad doesn’t offer USB connection then you might need to take the separate adapter. If you have Android pad then I don’t think that you can able to install driver in any manner.

Genius has introduced its latest generation of Tablet Touch Pad, called Genius MousePen M508. It is equipped with an electromagnetic pen and mouse wireless, and integrates a 5-inch screen. On the other hand the Mousepad i608 graphics tablet has an active area of 15 x 20 cm, ideal for graphic drawing! With the included stylus, you can click in one of the 29 programmable modes. The sensitivity levels of 1024 guarantees maximum precision and USB connectivity uses a lot easier. You can check this one. I hope that your Tablet PC has USB port.

In addition to traditional text input via keyboard and mouse, MindView 3 supports handwriting input using a stylus, allowing you to insert data or handwritten scribbles on your branches . Although the functions of handwritten input MindView allow you to use the mouse as a stylus on a classical computer, they take all their interest when using a device specifically designed for this input method, such as Tablet PC, digitizer external screen tactile or interactive whiteboard. The only requirement is that the OS on which MindView is installed must also support handwriting.