Thread: Wacom Bamboo Dock can be installed on Tablet PC

Wacom Bamboo Dock can be installed on Tablet PC

Recently I have heard that the Wacom Bamboo Dock as well as Applications can be installed on top of a tablet pc which contains a Wacom active digitizer. I think that you can download it from the official website. I would like to install that dock in my Fujitsu Lifebook T901. The only product so far I found which is running this dock is on HP Touchsmart TM2. So do you think that mine one support this?

Re: Wacom Bamboo Dock can be installed on Tablet PC

I use a Bamboo, I have two disks on one I like the stuff tutorials, writing, Adobe Reader, Dock, stuff that does not serve me. On the other drivers and I have what it takes to make the palette works. Normally you should be able to view your help and instructions without installing. As far as to ask you where he wants it to be installed must want a particular folder that you can only have two ways: either as a result of the first elements to be installed after creating a folder in Programs Files. If this is the second case you go into the Program files, you create a new folder that you named, for example, or Bamboo Palette then when it asks you where you want to install it you show him the way he goes to s' install this file, it'll do something like this: My Computer / C: / Program Files / palette and it should settle in the file.

This is produced by Wacom tablet pen tablet users intended for the corporation. However still You Can employ it if you do not contain a tablet by the use of mouse. There are a lot of pro apps similar to Live Brush , Sumo Paint as well as games, fun apps and lots of more ... I expect this information assist will a few of you who do not encompass money to purchase Photoshop otherwise Illustrator CS5. You have to carry out Steps
    • Download Bamboo Dock
    • Put in your favorite application by clicking on the "+" icon on the dock or
    • Even you can download it from the Bamboo apps site

It is good to hear that now this dock can also be installed in Tablet pcs. Whether you are looking for a clever tool or small entertaining distractions - Bamboo Minis are right on your desktop. The Bamboo Minis are linked to the Internet so that online tours are even more comfortable. As a free download of the Bamboo Minis is a valuable addition to your way of using the computer. Look at the Ministry on this page and remember to visit us again, in the sense that always new Minis!

I tested my Bamboo on a Mac running OS X Snow Leopard and I have set for use as a left-handed. First, let's start from the installation CD: Wacom offers not only the ability to install the tablet, but also to register online by downloading the software through which manages Bamboo Dock.

It installed and it works, if it does not work it is not a search engine that will tell you. You find the manual that came with the tablet and you follow it word for word and it works if it does not work is that you forgot something or you do not have the right driver that Adobe Air is not well installed or something else but does Google will tell you anything about it. Following the normal procedure my two tablets work perfectly for quite some time, I have not installed the Docks because it is not a requirement and I never found the utility in several years of use.