Thread: Battery drain quickly after upgrading to 1.0.3 of crackberry

Battery drain quickly after upgrading to 1.0.3 of crackberry

Hello guys I have been updating my CrackBerry with the new 1.0.3 update and I have been very sad with this one and it is like, I have started having battery issue now, I haven’t been using any big application nor internet and still my battery drains away quickly what I thought is to keep my cell full without using it and see how long it would be working, and I haven’t used it from morning and now it is almost 92% gone please help me with this?

Re: Battery drain quickly after upgrading to 1.0.3 of crackberry

I haven’t found any problem with this, I have updated it just some 3 days ago and no problem atall so I think there is some problem with your setup which you have downloaded or there must be some problem with your installation you can make it done by getting some idea of how to going back to the previous version and then reinstalling it and I hope that would be helping you for sure, I have been thinking a lot where can this problem would have arrived to you but not able to think anything as such.

Hey yes that’s true no problem with this I too think that this is some installing problem and I think you need to contact the service center now they would be helping you with this for sure, because one of my friend has this problem and he went to the service center and the problem was solved and so I think you to have to contact them and then you can surely get rid of this problem by getting there help so best of luck and get rid of the problem sooner.

Dint heard anything like this I think you need to be surer, with this first that is there a problem with the update or your crackberry I think you need to check it first, just ask for a battery to your friend and ask him to give it to you and insert that into your crackberry and see if that is also draining out quickly and then I think you can know where the fault is, and then you can get some solution, and I don’t think thet the update is a problem because I haven’t heard about this from anyone and have found lots of friends who have been upgrading with this.

Well what I think is you try to empty up your battery completely and then remove it from your crackberry and keep it away for some time with sometime I mean at least for 2 hrs and then insert it again and charge it completely and with the crackberry switched off and then use it I hope this would be helping you out for sure, because I have solved some battery related problem with this solution itself so I think this would be helping you too.

OK so I think you don’t need to worry about this, as I have faced the same problem and I have been researching a lot about it and have found that this is now a problem with the battery and that made me really very happy, and this is the problem with the update which has made a problem with the icon of the battery, I mean it keeps fluctuating but its not actually fluctuating that quickly with this I mean that they have some problem with the icon and I have found that true I have used my crackberry for 3 hrs after having a zero battery and so I think this is not a problem just try out with your phone too and you would be able o find that out too.

Went to the service center and found out the same there is some icon problem and you guys were right, i even used my cell phone till it dint ended up and it really lasted for long so thanks for the help and now i have solved my problem not on my own but by the help of the service center, first they asked me that there is only a problem with this icon so if you want you can carry on with this version or we can install the previous version i said to go with the previous one and they did so no problem now.