Thread: No new Updates for CrackBerry Playbook?

No new Updates for CrackBerry Playbook?

Hello guys I have a playbook of crackberry and I haven’t been able to find any new updates for this crackberry and I want to know that they haven’t been updating anything or I haven’t got anything please if anyone of you know about this then please let me know about this? Can you all guys let me know is there is any new updates? Please help me?I hope ypu guys would be helping me sooner am waiting?

Re: No new Updates for CrackBerry Playbook?

Hello friend I think I have heard that PlayBook OS v1.05.2342 would be coming soon and this would be one of the best updates for sure you can go with this, when it would be coming in the market, and I am even sure that they would be one of the best updates for sure and they are awesome, I think the last update was very nice and they have been very impressive with all their updates and all so they would be the best just wait for it and once it is released you can enjoy it as well.

Yap this has been a problem I have been waiting for it too but haven’t found anything I think they would be coming up with it in few a days I think next week or so they would be coming up with it and surely affecting the market nicely and I think they have been planning to come up with 2 or 3 updates together and they would be doing well in the market and we would be getting a good price of waiting for so long they must be having some private issues for this late update and all.

Hey guys I think there have been a long off in Canada so I think they haven’t been able to come up with any of the updates I have read this somewhere that in Canada they are having a holiday may be because of that they have been bit late but surely they would be coming up with a nice update in next week. And I think all the updates would be coming together.

Have you gone through with the latest facebook update, I think you should go with them and look out what’s up with that and I hope you would be getting some nice updates, they have been coming up with many updates over facebook like Video Uploading, News Feed improvements, Facebook Search enhancements, Improved access to Pages, Options and Help Center these would be the best updates I think and you can get the update and enjoy it.

Hey i dint knew about this one tho, i needed some update i for my gadget and it can be anything, i just want some features to get added to it at regular interval of time so i think even if it has facebook update i would be going with it today itself thank you so much to let me know about this and help me out. keep getting over my queries always and keep helping me.