Thread: Screen of Logitech Harmony 1000i is upside-down

Screen of Logitech Harmony 1000i is upside-down

Well I am having a particular issue with the Logitech Harmony 1000i. this particular remote is working fine but as I am removing the battery from the device and reinserting the same I have seen that the it is showing all the things upside down. I cannot figure out why the above mentioned issue is being happening into the situation of mine. Let me know if you are aware of any of the possible solution to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Screen of Logitech Harmony 1000i is upside-down

Looking at the situation I am suggesting couple of things which will help you to fix the matter of yours.
    • You should remove the battery and reinsert the same on the device.
    • After that you should hold the power button and it will display the safe mode.
    • Now you should agin unplug the battery and now replug the same.
    • After that you will see the calibration screen.

Well I am highly suspecting that there is an issue with the firmware of the device which you are having. I am suggesting that you should go into safe mode and then you should simply try to install the firmware on the device of yours. you can get the firmware from the official website pof the device manufacturer. You should download and install the same on the device of yours. I am hoping that it will be useful to you.

In this particular situation I am suspecting that there is a an issue with the device which you are having, Well I am suggesting that you should contact the official service center of the device manufacturer and claim for the service warranty. Make sure that you have brought information regarding the invoice of the product which you are having and also device of yours should not have any physical damage otherwise the service warranty will void.

I wanted to say thanks to all the guys who are replying with the possible solution. I have found all the information which you have mentioned over here was quite useful. I have visited the official service center and they have told me that there was technical issue with the device. Hence they will work on the same and they will let me know about the possible solution which will help me to figure out the issue.