Thread: Looking tablets for graphics work

Looking tablets for graphics work

I am pretty much new to this .I have read this for a long times. I found really helpful. But I really want to buy tablets with good configurations dealing mainly with graphics. I like to walk and play where I go. Talking about price it’s a small budgets but the thing I want to deal with it is Display, a graphics, and off course a great processor. A hard drive of 2 to 4 GB Ram with the external hard disk available?? IT might also work if it’s a touch screen.

Re: Looking tablets for graphics work

The requirements you express is the needs but talking about other than features I would like to known about estimate budgets, what size display to would you prefer eg: A Mainstream tablet around 12.1” or a large 13.3”. Also like to know would you have preferences to brand loyalty. The important requirement is the How you are dealing with the battery life. Which operating system do you give preference either Mac, windows, Linux or any other please specify. What resolution do you prefer? Is the SXGA - 1400x1050 or the * WXGA - 1280x768. I would like to advise you to go through the WXGA - 1280x768 since widely used resolutions.

I would suggest you to go for the Fujitsu T5010 which may fall in your budgets. It has a great screen size about 13.3” AFFS+screen with standard screen. But, yes no touch screen options will be available. Since it doesn’t support T900. It has an optical drive which I think you really don’t required. I would also suggest for the Lenovo X200t/X200 Tablet. It has screen about 12” lesser than the above but has a attractive screen. The other thing about it is you get AFFS+screen IPS, or S-PVA, with same as above touch screen

I would suggest you to go for Fujitsu Stylistic ST5020 comes at a very reasonable price, but the things make difference is its 1.1 GHz Centrino which might debit your processor value. I also suggest Toshiba Protégé R400 at a demanding price, but I don't know about the processor and also weather it support the touch screen or not. I don’t care attentions to Toshibas models. The Portage M700/M750/M780 seems cheaper compare to the Protégé R400. In terms performance, I don’t think Toshibas will be a great choice.

Thanks for your answer Guys, who relied to me, the above suggest helps me a lot. The main things I got it. I am planning to keep my eye on the Fujitsu T5010, thought it’s an untouchable screen. But it meets my requirements. It has the fantastic baby like body which impresses me a lot. The other thing which impresses me a lot is the weight great configurations.