Thread: Which tablet to choose for the field inspector ?

Which tablet to choose for the field inspector ?

Hi, I am thinking of having any portable device which I can carry wherever I go as my job profile is like ding the inspection over the field given to me. So I always use to gather the information from the field. So which tablet would be better to have, and let me tell you that I am not aware about any such gadget right now so please tell the name with their bit specification, and tablet is enough or do I prefer slate for the same? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Which tablet to choose for the field inspector ?

According to me you should have a tablet only and at this moment I would like to suggest you that you should have a glance at the tablet buying guide so that you can compare different models, no doubt you can do the same thing on the internet as well if you don’t mind and have enough time. because recommending one or two model will not justice your need. So have glance at least and be little bit specific, because the field inspecting is not the only thing that you do right?

Exactly I would have the same opinion as the above user as you should choose the one which has very good performance, because as you are field inspector you may have to write different notes about the sides you visit, and this is very basic function that any tablet can done so it is quite difficult for us to suggest any one among this one. Thus I also have the same opinion as the above user like you should first of all go through the guide and then if you select any of the model then we can simply compare them.

According to me you should have a tablet with 5" to 8.9" inch of screen. So that you can simply carry it wherever you go with very ease. And according to me you should have Acer W500 Iconia Windows Tablet and in this tablet there is a handwriting feature through which you can simply write any note with the help of stylus and then easily convert then to text, which is very good feature and will help you to make use if the tablet more effectively.

Apart from your business point of view you can have Dell Streak 5 Android Tablet which is the newest one came in the market with Android 2.2 OS with over the air upgrade (OTA) capabilities. With this tablet you can Watch, listen, play and connect with a 5-inch of high-quality superior multi-touch screen with Corning Gorilla Glass that fits entirely in your hands and your pouch. You can have a 1.3 mega pixel of camera through which you can capture the best images of your sites. With its compact design you can use it as a phone itself rather than the tablet though It has a tablet functions.

if you are willing to pay some more money then I would suggest you to have Apple iPad 2 for yourself, though it is little bit costliest than the other gadget that you can compare with it. and might be this is quite older one but still in the market with a bang. In fact I am using the same and you’ll able to do all the functions that you are expecting to do on it. and according to me there isn’t any tablet that you can compare with this model.

See I am just mentioning the name but you can have the information from the internet but I would like to recommend you that you should choose among this only. HP TouchPad FB355UA Tablet, Acer Iconia A500-10S16u Tablet, Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101, Samsung Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi , Samsung Galaxy Tab Wi-Fi + 3G, Motorola Xoom Black Wi-Fi , Toshiba Thrive AT105-T1016. This are the good choices from my side that you can have.