Thread: Converting handwriting notes to text using Acer W500 Iconia Windows Tablet

Converting handwriting notes to text using Acer W500 Iconia Windows Tablet

Hi, I am planning to have a tablet as mentioned in the title, but as I am not able to figure out the performance it gives. Thus want to know about the same, my first question about the tablet is like how are the feature, handwriting notes that we can convert into text? Is it work perfectly with the tablet, because I have seen that the handwriting recognition seems quite difficult and lengthy as well. So is it work fine? Thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Converting handwriting notes to text using Acer W500 Iconia Windows Tablet

When I was reading the articles about the same thing on the Amazon and I came to know that very few peoples are happy with the service that you have mentioned, because there too many problems with the different writing styles that we have. So let me be clear as if you are thinking of having this feature in the tablet then this is not the one that you are looking for, rather you should try to have some another model through which you can do the same thing.

As the extent to I know we can easily make use of the handwriting notes and then convert them to text, but the thing is like we have to simply make use of proper writing. And I have heard that if we use any application for the same then it works perfectly without any glitches. Thus if you want to use this feature that you can have option to make use of any application, and that you’ll get simply from the internet itself.

I per my supposition it appears to be what your major rationale for the tablet is. If your major intention is to catch notes by hand and translate them to text or even just abscond them handwritten I would glance for something with an vigorous digitizer. If you are looking for a gadget to mostly do other things such as watching movies but want to infrequently ink with a stylus and are not gazing for the finest inking practice then sounds like the Acer W500 may be fine.

See it depends upon the performance of the tablet like whether to choose it or not, and each model has their own pros and cons for sure, thus this is not the only concerning thing on which you have to make such emphasis. Rather there are too many considerable issues like what is your budget and what kind of usage is yours. Which size of tablet you are looking for, conceivably you could present a bit additional particulars so i can give you with a more accurate response?

Thanks for the suggestion guys and this is the basic that I think I’ll get with almost each tablet, isn’t it? but my usage is something like watching movies and mainly surfing the internet and off course I use to tether my laptop with my phone thus I want to use this device instated of the laptop. And when I was searching the internet for the same I was quite unsure about the product like which one would be better to have, with the budget I have figured out. Anyways thanks.

Exactly that’s quite sufficient information that you have provided and for that you can have the one that you have mentioned in the title itself. Or else if you are looking for an entertainment tablet then you should have the one with the 13.3" resolution so that you can have wider screen and off course you can use internet as well in the machine, and as there are too many gadgets came in the market you should refer the manual or the guide so that you can better understand the specification with it respective features.