Thread: Which Tablet is comfortable for eyes while reading notes in tablet for long time?

Which Tablet is comfortable for eyes while reading notes in tablet for long time?

I’m get frustrated while reading notes on my phone because I have to changed font sizes and figures for reading. So I have decided to buy a new tablet which will be made me easy for reading. But friend who tablet will be suitable for me that I don’t know? Why I’m saying because I saw that tablet user get specs early. So I want that tablet which doesn’t gave stress on eyes and be comfortable for eyes. Thanks in advance for your suggestion.

Re: Which Tablet is comfortable for eyes while reading notes in tablet for long time?

If you want a tablet for continuous long reading then I will suggest you to buy Asus Eee Pad Transformer TF101. This laptop gets IPS at 178 degree which has wide view angle. Its battery life is also awesome. It has LCD brightness up to 60nits so that you can set the brightness which will be the suitable for your eyes. This tablet has come with along with full QWERTY keyboard and unique Android Function keys.

Re: Which Tablet is comfortable for eyes while reading notes in tablet for long time?

If you really want to buy tablets then buy only those which come with elnk screen. This elnk screen is always better for eReader. And I have search about those tablet and I found that Samsung galaxy tab10.1 comes with this elnk screen. It has one more key feature that its screen size is 7 inch and this screen is always suitable for reading notes for long time. This Samsung galaxy tab is also very light weight and very thin in size.

Friend Samsung tab will be best for you because you want to read note for longer time. When I found that which tablet is suitable for eye care, then I come to know that tablet screen should be in range of 6 to 8 inch. And Samsung tab fits in this range. So I recommend you to buy Samsung tab. This tablet has crystal clear screen which is very comfortable for the user and avoids straining user’s eyes. This tablet is work on android operating system. This tablet supports 3d games also.

The IPad will be the better option for you. With the iPad now on the scene, and with different tablets soon to be ready that will utilize LCD or OLED innovation, has the e-Ink book fan come to be out of date? Or is this engineering still appropriate? We chose to put the iPad in opposition to numerous e-Ink bookworms under distinctive light conditions to confirm which of the several innovations were more “intelligible”. In different expressions, provided that you were given one of every, which could you favor to peruse with additional?

Last month I bought HTC Flyer android tablet. Really this tablet has all the features which we are searching in a tablet. This tablet also takes care of your eyes. It’s got elnk screen which is always suggested for the eReader. This elnk screen displays like real ink and is relaxed on the eyes. If you buy other tablet and you are reading note son that tablet more than half an hour it gets a headache. Most elnk screen is always protecting you from this problem.