Thread: Features and Specification of MSI WindPad 110W Tablet Computer

Features and Specification of MSI WindPad 110W Tablet Computer

I’m an alone person who are still using a just smart phone in my friend group. My entire friend have tablet of same or different manufacturer. So I tell dad to buy a tablet for me also. Dad gave me permission to buy a new tablet but I’m in trouble that which tablets I buy so friend suggest me to buy MSI tablet which works on window 7. But friend I do not have that information about that tablet so friend I need your help for finding more information about that tablet.

Re: Features and Specification of MSI WindPad 110W Tablet Computer

MSI has at long last turned out and formally revealed the evaluating and pre-request data for their double-guts Windows 7 tablet regarded as the WindPad 110w. In the event that you disregarded the specs incorporate a 10″ screen with a 1280×800 resolution, 4GB of speedy DDR3 RAM. Onboard you have a 32GB SSD hard disk, as well as HDMI, a few full-size USB ports and so much is powered by Windows 7 and AMD's newfangled double-heart Z-Series processor.

T he MSI WindPad 110W tablet offering the AMD Z-Series APU with unmatched AMD Radeon GPU is an revitalizing restored unit and an ideal fit for close users that need DirectX 11 ability and vivid HD media high experiences,” expressed John Byrne, corporate vice president and common boss for Americas Mega Region, AMD. What's more to its incorporation with working frameworks like Microsoft Windows 7, the AMD 2011 HD Tablet Platform empowers adventure-level security and offers back for HTML 5 and outside screens, empowering fresh design for upgraded gainfulness, streaming motion picture, gaming and alternate media.”

MSI WindPad 110W is the first tablet to be provided with the imaginative AMD Fusion Z-01 offering a TDP of actually 5.9 watts and explicitly committed to the field of computerized tablets. In light of numerous of the breezes voice; the tablet can hold the temperature at greatly level levels. A take a gander at the essential specialized offers permits you to delight in a touch screen showcase of 10.1 crawls and 1,280 x 800 pixel determination. This board is dependent upon capacitive innovation and backs multi touch up to 4 indicates.

The TPM, documents and information are mechanically encrypted for most extreme security utilizing the BitLocker practicality in Windows 7 Enterprise or Ultimate to furnish encryption for the tablet and any removable HDD. MSI's Easy Face product permits you to log in without sorting a secret word. As a substitute, indicate your encounter to the tablet's webcam, and you will programmed be logged into the framework.

The Smart Tracker furnishes smooth operation, with the intention that you are able to grasp both sides of the tablet and utilize little finger developments for navigation, a more navigation control to utilizing the touch screen. The user-inviting application transmits full-control board at your fingertips and permits you to operate and identify the capacities or systems that are most frequently utilized, incorporating volume, webcam, satellite, quiet, standby mode and screen shine. The new WindPad110W has a MSRP of $599.99.

I will provide full specification about this tablet.
    1. Processor: AMD Brazos Dual Core Z01+HD6250
    2. Operating system: Window 7 genuine home premium/ professional
    3. RAM: 2GB DDR3 extent up to 4 GB.
    4. Display size: 10” inch with resolution 1280 x 800.
    5. Hard disk: 32GB HHD/ 64GB HDD.
    6. Camera: dual camera front 1.3 mp and rear 1.3 mp.
    7. Wi-Fi: wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
    8. USB port 1 available.
    9. Battery: 4200mAH
    10. Weight: 850g