Thread: for the digital plein air need a tablet PC

for the digital plein air need a tablet PC

Basically, I need a light weight option because I need to go out and like to paint and sketch. So it is important for me to that screen should performs well in the sunlight. First I was think for the EP121, but due to less battery life and more price I not go for buy this. And also it hard to find deal for the Ebay. I think motion le1600/1700 seems to be bit good popular but I don’t know about the battery life and the cost, so can you give me some information about tablets.

Re: for the digital plein air need a tablet PC

I think in the direct sunlight you can get brightness and contrast shifted. And it may happen that you will get color balance also. That video shows how 400 nit tablet look in the direct sunlight and you can check x220t 400 nit testing also with the help of that. Actually I am not sure that EP121 have outdoor display or not. Outdoor version of PPS. x220t is glassy tablet and also this option is not available at the same time as. But I am not happy with the x220t in the windows.

According to me x200t Superbright has the served me for the outdoor work. And also I find no difference in processing power between it and the x201t that I have returned before. It is powerful and good tablet for the painting purpose. It is also good for digital painting. It have less price and bit hard to find at times. It is very reasonable to me. I will suggest you for this tablet only. If possible then first check the features of this tablet and cost also and then decide to buy it.

I have Fujitsu T4410, it is fine in sun light, and it also hae ultra-bright, ultra-wide-angle screen I had read about it that somewhere that it is 300 nits but am not sure about that. It has that is the only time that the slight grain caused by the anti-reflective coating has bothered me a bit. It performs good wwhen sun is not quite so cruel or at other times of the day. Example of tablets within your budget are T4410 and T730 for 12 inch, or the T5010 and T900 for 13 inch.

Hey I am using Motion le1700, and I have an problem with my battery life and also very bad viewing angle. If I am working only in my home then it have reasonable power. But for on the go outside work I originate it insufficient. Then I decide to check out the x200t Superbright Outdoor. And now I don’t have the same problem, if you want then you can for this tablet. Accept these things all other fuctions of tablet PC is working fine.