Thread: need a tablet which looks good and better in budget

need a tablet which looks good and better in budget

Hey hi friends, I am looking for the tablet to use basically for drawing and coloring specially when I am out from my home. It should not be too much costly. U have the list of features which it should include which are given as:
    Wacom digitizer, A good display, IPS or AFFS+, which wouldn't degrade image whenever I twisted the tablet or look at it below sunlight.
    Can you pleas help me to buy the features which include these all features.

Re: need a tablet which looks good and better in budget

I will suggest you for the Fujitsu T5010, because it will fall in your budget. First go and see the price of this tablet, is it falls in your budget or not. I think that would have your choice because it have 13.3" AFFS+ screen as standard and also have Wacom Penabled digitizer. It has no touch options at all and it have slice battery option. You can also change the secondary battery or with 2.5" drive caddy. I am telling this thing because I am using this tablet and it have good features.

Hey, I am using HP 2730p, it is very light in weight and can carry as AFFS+ panel. It is portable, and battery life is good because it have slice battery, without any much thickness. Before you go for this tablet, let me mentioned that we are talking about EliteBook not for their customer class machine. This tablet have good built quality. I am using this tablet that’s why I am telling you all these features of this tablet. If possible for then try to go for this tablet only.

If you are not getting any tablet for your requirements then try to go for Lenovo X200t/X200 Tablet. You can search on the internet for price of this tablet. It has fine little 12" system. This have panel lottery state with those models; you might get AFFS+, IPS, or S-PVA, possibly with or without touch. So if you are thinking to get any out of these then try to make sure that your SSD is already installed. HDD option are not supportable for them because microSATA drivers are not supported by them.