Thread: Why does my Samsung Corby switch off automatically?

Why does my Samsung Corby switch off automatically?

Hello, I have purchased the new Samsung Corby Txt mobile just recently. It is just 1 month old, but it has already started giving me problems. Just after 4-5 days, the phone suddenly switched off, don’t know what was the problem. So I removed the battery and then reinserted it, it started working. The same thing happened 4-5 times till now, I am so annoyed. Please tell me what is the problem with it. I don’t know the service centre is gonna help me, you are my only hope.

Re: Why does my Samsung Corby switch off automatically?

Hi, I also have the same problem before with my Samsung Corby. It used to frequently get switched off, and one day it went completely dead and I could not open the phone. So, I went to the Samsung gallery for fixing it. They told me it was a power issue and have solved it. It then worked for some months but now again I’m facing the same problem. I tried changing the battery as well, but still it won’t help. I think Samsung Corby has some serious problems, I made a huge mistake purchasing it. Hope someone has a solution to it.

I do not own Samsung Corby, but I think the problem would still be with the batteries. But you have tried changing batteries as well. So maybe the problem is loose contacts of the battery. You should try showing it to a mobile repair shop. Also, Have you tried cleaning the contacts? See if it helps you. Personally, I think Nokia is the best service provider for your cell and it also has better quality then Samsung phones.

No dude, you are wrong. Nokia sucks, I own Nokia phone and now I think Samsung is better because it has Android and is also cheaper than other touchscreen phones in the market. Android phones have so many applications to play with which Nokia’s Symbian will never provide. As for your problem it might be with some application you downloaded or a virus from the internet you might be using. Sometimes, the applications have bugs which the phone cannot handle, and they switch off.

Yes, I also think that Samsung is much better than Nokia, in terms of content and applications. But, I still cannot solve my problem. I tried changing the battery, cleaning the contacts and everything else but still can’t help it. I also uninstalled all the applications I installed, I so loved playing and using them. But sadly I cannot use it now. Please, help me solve this problem. I don’t wanna loose my phone.

Hmm, since you have uninstalled all the applications, there still might be some bugs which might have directly affected your phone’s main memory or system files. Try Factory reset of your phone and then update your firmware to the latest version. And to remind you, if your phone is still giving you problems and if you are in the warranty period ask them to replace your phone. It’s the best possible way to solve this problem, haha.