Thread: Asus Eee note not booting and is stuck at bootloader

Asus Eee note not booting and is stuck at bootloader

Well recently I have purchased an Asus Eee note tablet for myself. I have installed windows operating system. It was working absolutely fine since the purchase. But yesterday suddenly I saw that my system is not booting. I have tried many things to resolve the problem but it isn’t working. I also had updated the system but nothing has changed. I don’t know what to do now. Does anybody have ideas regarding this? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Re: Asus Eee note not booting and is stuck at bootloader

Firstly you need to have torx t5 key with you. Download the updateclient software. Make sure you have an updated rom. Place the file updateclient.exe and updateclient.pdb in the default directory and Place the ROM etablet.rom in a directory without spaces in the name. Then, unscrew the four corner screws and then remove the short covers of the device. After that, Slide the screen part of the device out of the cover. Remove the micro sd card and reformat it at the computer. Reinsert the micro sd card and plug in the usb cable. After doing this restart the system and make sure you get something like connecting to the pc tools then Run the windows console. Then reboot.

I have tried these steps. I had got these steps on the internet and I tried but it didn’t work. I think there is some problem in with sd card. I assume there are some bad sectors. I want to know is there anyone who can post a link to download the original micro sd content to reboot my eee note again. Thank you very much. Try to flash the current BIOS as I assume the problem is with the BIOS. I hope you get through but if not then let me ask you that is this tablet in warranty period? If it is in the warranty period then it is good. Go to the dealer from where you had purchased it and tell him the problem.

I would recommend you to try this one. If you have bootloader version 1.0.0 then you can't flash the new firmware. First you have to flash a new bootloader ("updateclient.exe c: \ boot.rom") then press the 'reset' and flash the new ROM again "updateclient.exe c: \ etablet.rom" I am sure this helps. Please do tell me if you were able to solve the issue. If this doesn’t work then I think you should call up the Asus guys and ask them to guide you regarding this.