Thread: Dell Latitude XT shutdown automatically after boot

Dell Latitude XT shutdown automatically after boot

Hello I have Dell Latitude XT and under that I have installed the windows XP operating system. Everything on the system working properly without any issue but from last one week whenever I boot mine system and after few seconds mine system will shutdown automatically without any issue. Now I don’t know what to do and how to get ride the issue. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Dell Latitude XT shutdown automatically after boot

It seems that your system is seriously infected by a virus, so I suggest you to get an antivirus installed on your system, will certainly help you get this error fixed closing. If you have installed the any antivirus then make sure you have updated the antivirus and after that make scan on system and after that your able to remove the all virus. If you have not installed the any antivirus and after that go to the some of the official website and after that install the antivirus.

Have tried to run the system on the safe mode and after that makes sure your system shutdown automatically. To start the system on the safe mode first close the all application and after that reboot the system. While rebooting the system hit the F8 key and while doing this you will get the advance boot menu and under that select the safe mode and once you start the system on the safe mode and then let me know the issue.

You have to make sure the power supply on the system. If there is a problem in power supply then also gives you a crisis. You need a continuous supply of energy to function laptop normally or properly. If there is a break anywhere in a power supply, then turn off automatically. Make sure all power connections properly. Make sure your laptop battery or not. If not fully charged then the first charge it without turning on the laptop. Then verify that it works properly or not.

Try to make hard reset your laptop and after that your bale to solve the issue. To make this first close the all application and after that shutdown the system. Once you finish the shutdown and after that remove the all external device connected to the system. Now detach the AC adapter and battery carefully and after that press or hold the power button for 2 minutes. Once you complete this and then reconnect the all things that are removed and after that start the system again.

It sounds like you have issue on the battery and I think your battery not working, so therefore your getting the issue. I have gone through this issue and after that I have found that mine battery not working and after that I have changed the battery and I have solved mine issue. so I would like to suggest you to make sure that your battery working properly and if your battery not working properly and after that you need to replace the battery to solve the issue.