Thread: What is new on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer

What is new on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer

Hello I am purchasing tablet and I have searched the internet and I have decided to purchase the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer. Mine friend are all suggest me to buy the ASUS Eee Pad Transformer and now I need to know what is new on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer tablet and I am also need to know function and features of ASUS Eee Pad Transformer. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: What is new on ASUS Eee Pad Transformer

At $400, the Asus Eee Pad Transformer has the least cost of any Honeycomb tablet. Additionally, its great screen and moderately economical keyboard/dock make it an engaging choice. A few things keep the Transformer from totally clearing us out: the wild recording and playback of the camcorder; its sharp edges; a construct value that would be somewhat failing to possess much; and situations that roll out when docking. The Asus Eee Pad Transformer is a flat-cost, value Honeycomb tablet with convenient alternatives.

The Asus Eee Pad Transformer is an Android tablet that utilizes Asus' netbook finesse, combining a keyboard dock that not just makes sorting simpler-it moreover pairs the electric cell essence and helps connectivity. The bundle cost is £429, while a keyboard-fewer version is additionally ready for £379, undercutting the iPad 2 by a cool twenty quid. Conceivably more vitally, it’s quite cheaper than the Android-powered Motorola Xoom, HTC Flyer and LG Optimus Pad.

The ASUS Eee Pad Transformer have 1GHz dual core Tegra 2 is beyond any doubt being processed in volume, Google has developed Android to form 3.0, in particular targeting higher-determination showcases, and ASUS has relinquished the thought that a keyboard is essential to versatile registering. No, hold up, that final chomped still there. The Eee Pad Transformer is a 10.1-crawl Honeycomb tablet exceptionally much in keeping with the present incline, but it likewise has a discretionary keyboard dock that transforms it into a, you speculated it, moment smartbook. In this way, does that mean you'll get several gadgets in one or has ASUS been overly eager and traded off too much? We got to grasps with the £380 16 GB Wifi-just modes.

The Transformer is an apparently unremarkable piece of mechanics. A lone sheet of glass blankets its IPS LCD, front-confronting camera, encompassing light sensor, and 18mm of dark bezel that broaden from each and every side of the presentation. That game plan is then ensconced within the generally speaking metal casing of the tablet, which is a gloom, desaturated tan with a textured back. Stereo speakers pump out sound horizontally from the more level alternate and right edges, with a microSD card opening, a Mini HDMI 1.3a port, a consolidated mic / headphone jack, and the capacity / bolt and volume keys rounding out the rest of the space on the Transformer's sides.

ASUS has instated some fine optics on the Eee Pad, which handle something greater than satisfactory imaging consequences. Need the grave news? Tapping the catch bind is emulated by a deferral that keeps going well-nigh several seconds when the genuine catch, post-handling on the tablet botches immersion and handles unnatural shades, motion picture recording is straight up broken and loses edges, and wow yes, that getting green screen above is not a reverence to Android, its a busted zoom lens application. On the picture-taking front, the Eee Pad essentially takes too extended to get it together.

ASUS has installed some fine optics on the Eee Pad, which produce more than acceptable imaging results. Want the bad news? Tapping the capture button is followed by a delay that lasts almost two seconds before the actual capture, post-processing on the tablet messes up saturation and produces unnatural colors, video recording is straight up broken and loses frames, and oh yes, that fetching green screen above is not an homage to Android, it's a busted camera app. On the picture-taking front, the Eee Pad simply takes too long to compose itself.

On the brighter side of things, ASUS' tweaks to the Honeycomb UI have generally universally been the most favorable outcome that could be expected. The climate screen mixes excellently with the default overcast wallpaper, to such an extent that its climate impacts seem to mix in with the generally speaking underlying level, making for a smooth image trick. The post widget is simply a barebones diagram that gives you your unread message check, a channel to your inbox, and a great explanation to inquire Google doesn't give an identically functional widget of its particular.