Thread: Important flaws of eeeNote that should be fixed as soon as possible

Important flaws of eeeNote that should be fixed as soon as possible

Well according to you all, which are main flaws of Asus. I am thinking of collecting all suggestions regarding the flaws in Asus so that it is known and is corrected by the Asus.
    It could be a step to make the Asus a more effective usable device. According to me I feel there are few flaws in Asus that should be corrected and they are as follows:

1. I think there should be an index bar on the menu bar
    2. I think there should be 20 pages in the memory so that one can widen his views and search by going backward and forward.
    3. I think index should be instantly accessible when I read any technical books.
    4. Annotation function in the pdf should be present in the sync software.
    5. There should be go-to-page function available in Asus.

I hope you all will also contribute in this thread regarding flaws present in Asus and things that should be there in Asus.

Re: Important flaws of eeeNote that should be fixed as soon as possible

I think there should be a zoom option while reading any pdf file. Well I think this product would be more appealing if it had a useful dictionary. Dr. Eye caters to Chinese speakers only and it would rather be useless to everyone. I feel there needs to be a much fainter ink color, as the starting shade is too dark. My underlying form lines are too strong. I don't really feel that the pressure sensitivity is utilized.

I think there should be home link in the music player. So that if one wants to go to the start up screen he could easily go by just clicking on the home link present in the music player. If we consider the dictionary then I think the word selection should improve. Currently it’s hard to select using highlight action. I don’t understand why there is the table function available.

I think the backup function is disorganized. It should create sub-folders for each backup automatically without us creating it manually each time. Asus should provide folder based browsing for the launcher and the applications with the ability to create folders with the ability to move items (apps, books, notes) between folders or in the application's root menu. It should also provide the ability to lock entire folders.

Asus should provide real encryption for locked items. Actually I have sensitive data in my notes and books that I want to protect. The current lock system in Asus is useless and painful to use. I think the phonebook application should come back and it should be integrated with the notes. I think Asus should provide a boot key and combinations of buttons to get the Asus note to the update mode.