Thread: Need Wacom Tablet driver for Toshiba Portege M700 Tablet

Need Wacom Tablet driver for Toshiba Portege M700 Tablet

I’m using Toshiba Portege M700 Tablet from 3 months. It is working fine till yesterday, because yesterday I tried to install Wacom tablet driver to my M700. But after installing this driver I’m facing lots of problem like when I trying to move cursor right it automatically moving to left instead to right moving. So now I’m doing know what I do? So please friend help me to overcome from this problem.

Re: Need Wacom Tablet driver for Toshiba Portege M700 Tablet

I think you are not installed correct Wacom tablet driver for your Toshiba M700. I suggest you that try to reinstall this driver in you tablet. If again you are facing this problem then you can go for update your Wacom tablet driver software. Try to update your Wacom driver through internet or somewhere else. If you don’t know how to update then you can search on internet how to update Wacom driver. There you will get lots of links just click on that link and your update will start.

Same problem I’m also facing after installing this driver in my laptop. I’m thinking that this driver is coming with lots of bugs or virus. That’s after installing instead to make tablet performance better its making opposite of that. So I install the fresh and enhanced version of this driver software. I will suggest you that you also go for new driver copy instead of reinstalling old driver software. If you want that fresh setup file of file driver then you can downloaded it from internet.

Last month same problem I also face that time I’m trying to install Wacom 6.1.2 driver. But it doesn’t work and getting problem of moving cursor here and there. Then I disabled the ‘tablet PC input’ service. And changed that service to ‘tablet service Wacom’ so that it automatic delayed but then also it didn’t solve the problem. so finally I removed the driver and installed old version of Wacom 6.1.1. And now everything works fine till then I never face this problem again.

I also many where for this problem like internet, asked expert but they fail to tell me the solution. Then my friend gave me advice to go directly to the service center for this problem. Then I visit the service center of Toshiba and tell about my problem. They resolve my problem in just two days and charge also at reasonable price. I also suggest you first go to service center because there service center vision is to resolve whatever issue brought you. I’m impressing with their service.

When I’m getting this problem that time I have installed Wacom 6.1.5 driver in my tablet. So to overcome from this problem I have tried some solution like I uninstall the driver and reboot the machine. Possibly search for remaining Wacom tablet.dat files and that also I removed them. Then again I installed Wacom 6.1.5 in my tablet and after that its work fine. If this solution not works in your tablet then go to start? Wacom tablet and use the preference utility to remove the settings which will reboot the drive and your tablet will start working fine.