Thread: Windows 7 tablet performance is equivalent to IPad

Windows 7 tablet performance is equivalent to IPad

I’m sick of using IPad which runs on IOS4 operating system, because it’s so complicated to handle it. But fact is that it’s performance and interface is awesome. I hate only that tablet because it’s complication. So I have decided to give this tablet to by younger brother and I will buy new tablet which will be not complicated in handling. I have heard that Intel has launched new tablet which works on window7. And I have also heard that its performance is equivalent to IPad. So friend I need your help in enquiring about this new tablet.

Re: Windows 7 tablet performance is equivalent to IPad

I’m using Gigabyte tablet which works on window7. I have heard only name of the IPad but I have never used it. Peoples say that its performance and interface are too good but I don’t think that IPad performance will be as good as my window7 tablet. Today’s world window 7 tablet bringing a correspondent experience to an IPad. I do not believe with my own eyes that this tablet can show that 6 different screens in on one screen while playing videos.

This window 7 tablet carrying strong call Intel processor. So now you can think that how this tablet performance is will be. We all are aware of Intel processor and its performance. I don’t think that there is need to tell me how easy to handle this window operating system. This window 7 tablet key feature is that is its give good experience of having a screen that scrolled at 60fps. That is one main thing that this tablet is separating from the IPad.

I don’t think that any tablet manufacturer can beat to IPad. IPad is a precedent at his own place. If you will compare only one minor feature of IPad with windows tablet then you will come to know that IPad is a king of a tablet. When you click on any icon of IPad its open that icon source just in single click and takes time below 200ms and if you click on windows tablet first of all you have double click that icon and then it will take more time than IPad to open an source of that icon.

I’m also using this windows tablet and I impress with this tablet. What a performance it had and interface are awesome. This windows 7 tablet has an excess of incredible touch functionality. This window tablet is powerful that it can run everything at one time. I’m running ten applications at one time playing video continuously that time and while using all this thing at a time then also I never had stutter this tablet since from when I’m using.

When you figure in Windows 7 transparency layers then you triple the needed transmission capacity. In the end you wind up with a managing framework that composes 7 times for each pixel under Win7, the adequate pixel-expanse. Under Android that drops to around 6 and with iOS around 4. Pixel-profundity is the manner by which numerous times you are determined to draw the channeled on the screen for a certain determination. With window7 tablet showing programming layer running euphorically on top of a standard Windows 7 instatement, it drops to 4 circumstances such as the iPad.