Thread: how to get the tablet rotation button to work in dell latitude xt

how to get the tablet rotation button to work in dell latitude xt

I have purchased the new Dell latitude XT. I am new to this kind of device. The functionality of this tablet is very good for me. Actually I like the design and the model of that tablet. So I purchased that. And after that I installed the Ubuntu operating system. It is also awesome. I have the latest version of the Ubuntu. I have no problem with the performance of the device. But due to I am new to the device so I have one question. And the question is how can I get the tablet rotation button to work. Can anyone solve this problem or give me some suggestions for that. Please help me.

re: how to get the tablet rotation button to work in dell latitude xt

There are many cases where the mouse moves by itself when exposed to low light environment. They did, but the problem Is drivers, the Dell Latitude XT. Not to mention the slow low-voltage processor makes the computer very slow when using Windows 7/Vista. I want to give you some important suggestions for your problem. I recommend you that please do not try to use the Dell provided Anti Drivers from the Latitude XT list. Actual reason behind this is 8.551 breaks the rotation feature in SP3, like previous versions of the driver. other advice is If you have the 8.491 version the please don’t try to update it. This is applicable if you want rotation to work in earlier driver. In this way you can solve your problem. hope this will work for you.

Re: how to get the tablet rotation button to work in dell latitude xt

I want to give you some advice to you about your problem. actually I cannot give exact solution to you. But I am giving you some information about the Ubuntu. So by the use of that you can get some idea to solve your problem. Ubuntu is specially designed for personal computers and I think its server edition is existing. The last LTS release of Ubuntu is 10.04 (Lucid Lynx), published on April 29, 2010, while the latter is normal Ubuntu version 11.04 (Natty Narwhal), published on April 28, 2011. You can use that version for your purpose. I think this information will help you to solve your problem.

Re: how to get the tablet rotation button to work in dell latitude xt

I think your problem can be easily solved. It seems that the latest ATI driver is borked, and ATI has not been smart enough to go back and fix it yet. The resolution seems to be rolling again, then have windows which use the "update driver" from the hardware manager to get driver 8.491. This version supports the rotation. I'm about to try it by doing a complete uninstall driver and reboot. I wish this will work for you. Thank you.