Thread: Features and specifications of Asus Pro36SD

Features and specifications of Asus Pro36SD

I’m using Alienware 15X from 4 months. From the date of buying till yet I have faced lots of problem while using this laptop. Many times I complaint to their service center but they are not listening my problem. So I decided to buy a new laptop in replacement of Alienware 15X. I have heard good review about Asus Pro36SD. So I’m deciding to buy this laptop in replacement of my previous laptop. But friend I don’t have that much information about Asus Pro36SD. So can you please provide more information about this laptop?

Re: Features and specifications of Asus Pro36SD

Asus Pro36SD laptop is looked for to pitch no something greater than $ 900. Asus Pro36SD ultra-slight laptop is exhibit and carries a more capable processor than the Macbook Air highlight Intel Core i7 Intel Core i5 or determination and 11.6-inch widescreen 1366 × 768. Pro36SD ultra slim note pad is furnished with an aluminum amalgam shell of light with unexpected shades for the anodized base and cover. The machine moreover dons Chiclets-style console and touchpad metallic glass with a few rodent catches, ATA 6Gb / s SSD drives, USB 3.0 connectivity, Display Port, and HDMI out and the electric storage device will be truly wonderful and will have up to 7-hour continuance electric cell.

The Asus Pro36SD in addition late 11.6-inch laptop could be bundled with a built-in SD card book reader, headphone out and go in mixtures SSD Storage: 64GB or 128GB. An Asus laptop Pro36SD measure 17mm at the thickest indicate and weighs unequivocally 2.4 pounds and just back Intel's Quick Start engineering can continue from slumber about several seconds. No info regarding the release date, but the Pro36SD is looked for to be started in September for the present year.

You said that you are using Alienware M15X and you want to replace it with Asus laptop. I don’t think this will the good replacement option for you. If you are facing problem like software then you can manually repair your laptop then use it. You know M15X is perhaps the one that are available only with Radeon 5730M. This is the faster clocked 5650M. If you compare with Asus it’s hardly produce laptop which comes with Radeon 5730M. Your laptop will provide a high experience of playing games.

If you want to replace your laptop then you can also go for the Dell Inspiron 15R. This newly Inspiron is redesigned and much cleaner and sleeker look. This has the united profit of moving the screen closer to the console and carrying the activity to you. The outside manifestation of the newfangled 15R is exceptionally stylish, with an artificial-brushed metal screen cover. This laptop is price is equivalent to Asus pro36SD. If you compare their Configurations then I think Dell will win.