Thread: Unable to view SD Card memory in nokia C5-03

Unable to view SD Card memory in nokia C5-03

Hello there, I have this trouble with nokia c5-03, when you are using different phone, in that you can locate your memory file in your gallery, it is the file which you can find your images, song, videos. But for nokia C5-03, in that you can only find image which is clicked by the phone even if you delete it there is a icon which will help you to detect it, but this is not been done from the SD card memory. I am not able to get rid of the icon, so I just want the solution for it, if the photo is removed then how am I able to open my images in my memory card in the gallery, instead I should be able to open the same in the file manager.

Re: Unable to view SD Card memory in nokia C5-03

I have seen that in the Nokia C5-03 gallery will be provided the images and video from both, that is from your phone memory and memory card. But If you are searching an picture that are taken by the phone even after it has been deleted from the phone , then the only you need to do is rearrange your phone by pressing *#7370#, but before you doing this thing it is advisable that you do a backup before doing this thing. Also try to make sure your memory card is not faulty or damaged. To check this you just have to a card reader which will help you.

There is also another way that you can come out of the problem that you are facing, the thing is that you can create a Albums for all the files that are present in it, which will create the file in a proper manner and also I have seen that the files when it been saved in a album there are some way that will help in removing the solution that is present in the post of yours, I don’t know how but it is should, as it had worked for some people so just give a try that it should be working for you.

I am also facing the same problem as many of the people are been facing here, I have never had this kind of the problem for any of the device which was of Nokia, but as I see many of the review regarding the latest device that is released, I have noticed many common problem in that which many ask the solution for it, so I am not able to understand that how to come out of this, my friends had advised me that you don’t go with the Nokia as the devices now a days has a lot of problem in it, but I put my trust in it, and now it is broken, so I am nowhere near to the solution, so can anyone help me in this please.

I have found some of the solution for the problem that I was facing and also some of the people are been facing here, the problem is really annoying and frustrating which keep your temper high all the possible time you meet the problem, see the solution that I have seen is in the music player, yes just try to log in the music player of the nokia c5-03 mobile phone, and after you doing that go in the option. In the option you just go with the Music library which has to be refreshed at that particular time, once you have done that then all the songs and the other files will be loaded in it.

Thank you for the solution that you have provided to me, all the solution that you told to work with is been done in it, and I have seen that it was done properly due to which I got success in it, the *#7370# code which you had provided me in the beginning resets everything and releases phone memory to 52 MB, now which I can use it for more files to be stored in it. But I am in deep confusion that what made the free memory to reduce and reduce? What cache needs to be clean? Surely the solution of re-setting the phone frequently is not the most favorable way. What kind of folder needs to be cleared from it?

I feel the main problem is in the C drive that is been created by the mobile of yours, the partition and the setting of that is not been done in a proper manner which is causing the problem with the other device, so the main thing that I will tell you to do is to check the C drive internal code, if you known any of the method then only you can go with it, but if you don’t know anything then it is advisable that you just give it to the service shop who will help you in that, if you have any of the problem in the contacts of the mobile then there is a way which will help you in coming out of the problem that you are facing, just go in the Menu and then go in the contacts in contacts you will find options and then go in the settings, in settings go in contacts to display which will tell you to see the phone memory, which should be the default one.

smile Re: Unable to view SD Card memory in nokia C5-03

Just chill.... Follow the steps:
    MENU
    APPLICATIONS
    OFFICE
    FILE MANAGER
    SELECT MEMORY CARD OR PHONE MEMORY

GO AHEAD.........