Thread: is lenovo thinkpad w500 is good for gaming

is lenovo thinkpad w500 is good for gaming

Hello guys, I have currently used lenovo ThinkPad W500 for gaming and I found is very handy for gaming as well found very interesting through the comfort. What u thinks about it. The superb think about the lenovo Think Pad is that the best resolutions. The game I tried is a Eve online initially it starts but being to crashed after character selections. The game run with the best resolutions at 1280X800 at their low setting with Eve Voice disable. The thing is that W500 is not meant for serious gaming but just use it once to see the difference from another Laptop.

Re: is lenovo thinkpad w500 is good for gaming

I love to play Jewel quest and Elements in my lenovoThink pad W500 since it provides a sensitive friendly and pleasant as is angry birds. I have tried adventure games likes call of duty 2 , grommet and monkey island and it looks great . The old Lucas art games runs better than above and it’s the daily doss I like to take. Doom3 works well but the might someone help to tweak so it responses better than previous. Haven`t tried half life 2 may play well.

Looking to play games Montezuma 3. I have tried in my desktop but haven`t tried in my lenovo think pad W500. I have bought the original versions for my Pc and versions 2 on my Android phones. The more its impress its about its graphics, feel and general introductions .Excited about playing in my lenovo think pad W500 though which free alone to play where I need. The another games I like to give credits is the Alwar games but yet to be tested in my lappy. Mind blowing graphics, a nice background and continue to play.

I like to play racing games .The GMA chipset didn`t plays most of the above and finds most of the time they crashed while playing. I think it requires the DVD drive support but I don’t want to play to play through DVD. There various old games that I own on disc that I'd love to try but cannot able to copy since it doesn’t allow copying that cd.If possible try to find the best match.This might defiantly work for you. thank you.

Comparing with 1.66 atom tablet the GMA chipset didn’t play most of the above. The device deals best as a notebook but it has no other options .The outlook is the key features where it supports graphics. The additional features are the icon which seems to have minimized icons. I own a I pad but could find this exciting feature which the Sony w-500 have.This might definitely work you out. Thank you.If possible try to find the best match.