Thread: Is Apple iPad 2 is good for designers/artists?

Is Apple iPad 2 is good for designers/artists?

Well guys I have recently owned the Apple iPad 2, I have owned it past 2 weeks ago. I have owned for doing the drawing, taking notes and also to keep a record for my to-dos. As per my exception the Apple iPad 2 have done it very well and I am very much impressed to use it. I was planning to take the HTC flyer, but I’m glad that I have not purchased the HTC Flyer. I want some suggestion people that is the Apple iPad is good or not for an artist or for a designer. I am thanking you all in advance for giving me suggestions. Thank you.

Re: Is Apple iPad 2 is good for designers/artists?

Well yes Apple iPad 2 is best and good for the users who are mostly the designers / artists. I want suggest something extra for the user who are designer and artist. I suggesting you people to have the list of application which is very much beneficial for your work. The list of application is been listed below:
    1. Art Studio
    2. Bamboo Paper
    3. Note shelf
    4. Moodboard
    5. SimpleMind+
    Well the Bamboo Paper is the free application and the rest are the paid application. But if you people install this application is make your work more perfect and good also. Hope my suggestion might have helped you.

Well I have tried to do some sketching on it, but I have not bought it. Well it is very responsive due to its fast processor and also it is convenient to use also. Well it is great to use but expect the fact; there is no reason which conveys me to thick to thin the lines drawn by me without restoring to lame velocity curve. Well I can’t believe that the Android Tablet along with the Wacom digitizer is not been made or been available in the market. Well if you are very comfortable to use then I would suggest you to take the Apple iPad 2 as there is no better there in the market right now.

I totally agree with the above user reply. But I was having the benefit of the active digitizer for overall superior accuracy and also having the small pen nib for drawing thin line on the iPad. Well when iPad have launched it was great for the artist, then was a period where artist started chiming here and there with their iPad master piece. I also heard that iPad is great for artist and those people are saying that does not have used proper graphics tablet for designing and their first exposure to digital art which was the iPad. But the iPad capability is openly equal to the ancient as compared to the active digitizer tablet. This was I have heard from people and I also recommend you to take as suggest.

Yes, even I also agree with the above user comment. The iPad is best for the new users who have never used the graphics tablet for the designing. If you are professional, you should not use iPad for designing work. I suggest new users to use iPad as a learner and would advise the professional user to search on the internet for better tablets for the designing. I hope you will take some advice, if you are new user than all the best. Thank you.