Thread: What all different kind of pen you are using on Asus EA800?

What all different kind of pen you are using on Asus EA800?

Well guys I am using Asus EEE Notepad EA-800, I also knowing that most of you might not be using the Pen which comes with the EA-800. I was thinking which Pen you people might be using for your Notepad and also suggest me that pen and please tell me it is better to use the Pen rather than the Pen which comes with the EA-800. I also don’t like to use the Pen which has come with the EA-800. So guys please tell me which to use. Thank you all to reply me.

Re: What all different kind of pen you are using on Asus EA800?

Well I use the HP TouchSmart stock pen, as it long and require less pressure to use as comparison with the Asus stock pen as it is small and also requires lot of the pressure to use. Well it can be greatly seen that if you have chosen the flow pen and drawn the line with full pressure on to the notepad. If you draw a line with the HP stock pen then it is twice wider than the Asus Stock Pen. Well this is what I made the comparison between the two pens.

Well yes I use a different stock pen beside that pen which comes with the Notepad of the Asus. As the Asus Stock pen is small in the length and it also requires more pressure to write onto the screen of the notepad. I use the Motion Computing L-series pen, which is also long than the Asus Pen and it is quite comfortable to use also. The problem is that it does not fit into the notepad where the pen slot is giving; I adjust the space in the case of the Notepad to fit it.

Well I am also using a different pen, as a friend have recommended for using the Fujitsu LifeBook Pen. So I went and brought the Fujitsu LifeBook Pen, when I brought that it very smooth and also easy to operate rather using the Asus Stock Pen which comes with the Notepad. When I use that Fujitsu LifeBook Pen then it has made a world of differences compared to the using the Asus stock pen. I would also recommend you to use the Fujitsu LifeBook Pen, it is better and greater to use also.

Well there are many such pens available in the market as some are been mentioned by the above users also. The Asus stock pen have a problem is that it short to handle such that it does not properly fit in the hand and it also requires pressure to write onto the screen. I also recommend you to take stock pen of other product such as the HP, Fujitsu and many more company. Well you can compare the length of the stock pens on the internet by searching it. I hope it might help you to take decision besides using the Asus stock pen.