Thread: How to use a tablet dell latitude XT comfortably

How to use a tablet dell latitude XT comfortably

I have purchased Dell Latitude XT one month ago. I have no doubt about the working of the device. I like the performance very much. Actually I like the design and the model of that tablet. So that’s why I decide to purchased it. But my problem is sometimes I have difficulty to find the comfortable position with my tablet. I would like to use the tablet on my desk as if it were a notepad. So my problem is I cannot get the right position for the use of tablet. Can anyone give me some solution for solving the problem? Please help me.

Re: How to use a tablet dell latitude XT comfortably

I read your problem and come to know that you don’t have a big problem. This type of problem found in new users very often. I want to give you some suggestion for solving your problem. You can try to use the tablet as desk. You can try to use the keyboard as a tray so you can use it comfortably. But sometime this gives problem because it can be too low for you if your height is more. So you can take this advice for practice. If you don’t get comfortable then I am sorry for that. You can use another one. This is my own opinion.

I can give you better idea for solving your problem. You can use the small tray to the armrest of my chair. Suppose the tray was on an articulating arm like when you could swing the laptop in/out from the chair and move it up/down for some extent that would be ideal for your comfort. I think this will give you comfort rather than any other option. I give you this advice because I also use this technique for my comfortable position. I hope this will help you a lot.

After reading your description I conclude that I can give you some idea to make you comfortable while using your Tablet. Actually the Tablet you can use in any position. There is nothing like best position and all that. You can use so many positions which makes you more comfortable. Here I am giving you some positions for you. You can place the tablet orientation and then you can rise up the screen about 20 to 30 degrees. this will give you better experience. But there is some problem in that position for your tablet. like your tablet has the power cord at the front of the tablet. So that, this is not the best location for you. But you can try this when you don’t use the power cord.

I also have same problem when I am new to my tablet. I could not understand so I prefer various positions for my comfort. And after some try I get the exact comfortable position for me. So I am using mow that only. Here I am giving you some idea about that but I am not sure about your comfort but you can try this once. You can use your other forearm to prop up the tablet. Then you have to put your tablet on your lap. In this way you can solve your problem. I cannot give you the proper position for you because everyone has its own comfort but just go for it and get comfort.

As per you description I want to tell you the problem of yours is not so much big as you suppose. I can give you some general instruction for that. Actually new users always have this kind of problem so don’t worry about that. You can try various methods by keeping the Tablet on different position. Because your comfort is only depends on you. I don’t have an idea about your room infrastructure so I cannot give you the exact solution. But I assure you that you can get the comfortable position after some time when you regular with your tablet. After some use you can feel comfortable in any position.

I think I cannot give you the exact solution to solve your problem but you can try various positions for your comfort. You have to try some different position on regular basis because sometime most of the users get some back problem because of their comfortable position. Most of the users use same position for continues days and suffered from back pain and all. Hope this information can give you better idea to solve your problem. I recommend you that please don’t try the same position for long time. Please keep change the position at regular basis.