Thread: How was your experience running windows 7 on Fujitsu Stylistic ST5112

How was your experience running windows 7 on Fujitsu Stylistic ST5112

Hey guys, I am thinking of rooting t Fujitsu Stylistic ST5112 which has an windows xp premium edition on this but I think that it would be lot better for me if someone could find an solution for this here, so does anyone else has a solution here, I have been trying to install windows 7 on this but does anyone else have installed this on their pc before as this might be very helpful for me ?

Re: How was your experience running windows 7 on Fujitsu Stylistic ST5112

Windows 7 install’s well on it and in fact the machine does seem better than it is. the whole thing seems to work so I have no chief grievance with consider to understanding Operating System.For using this for reading I think that you need to lowering the arms while holding it, and in conclusion, my head is down putting stress on the neck. So I have to support in any way to the reading sessions of long duration so I have a preference a smaller tablet for the truth and use the Android phone for more than the ST5112.

Fujitsu Display Manager will not work the video drivers and that refuse to install (for example an incorrect version of the windows that were prepared for Vista) and continues with no extensions installed a Fujitsu system even though they are;and I guess that also are not supported whike rest Everything else seems to work fine.so it all dpends on how you use that with your self.

I have a number of solution for this but I first need to look at my notes. It was fairly a at the same time as ago but I predetermined most problem that you have now, I consider. At slightest I am confident I comprise all the drivers mounted and working accurate with no troubles in Device Manager. Fujitsu Hotkey Utility is call upon by imperative Function two times. Its a pleasant to get his handy little menu to rapidly carry out dissimilar tasks such as disappearing full bright or full dim on the backlight.

These are the drivers that I include whileinstalling then on a Windows 7 Ultimate load on my ST5112 tablet pc over and higher than what Windows 7 familiar all the way through installation:You are correct about the dissimilar ways dissimilar operating systems determine and report battery life and you can absolutely be certain that dissimilar replacement batteries from dissimilar manufacturers have diverse electronics in them that may account in a different way to the Operating System. So, once more, you cannott actually be convinced what you be expecting against what you get.

Windows 7 works appealing well at this machine.I have included and added 4 Gb of Ram and a 240 Gb Harddrive .If you use Firefox, you be supposed to install the addon named an Grab & Drag to roll by means of the pen. Zoom Page is functional too. But you have to set up a combination of buttons.So Windows 7 runs exceptionally smoothly on this slate. almost the same speed as my Quadcore computer I have never expected that from this .

These batteries only lose capacity over time sitting on the shelf unused. Ihave tried windows XP on the Tablet ST5112 and was pleased only with him. Windows 7 works much better. XP will not help much in energy savings from what I have knowledgeable.so I think that it would be better for you to stick with the existing operating system as this might get the things better working here.