Thread: Has anyone tried doing any programming on the Fujitsu Q550

Has anyone tried doing any programming on the Fujitsu Q550

Hey guy please help me out with an solution of this I have been having some problem with this as I have been trying this really very hard to find out the information on if I could do some programming on the Fujitsu Q550 that I am having as this might be very helpful for me to get my project done even when I am travelling , so I can someone please let me know if anyone has already done , this , or is that possible to do this , if yes the n please explain how .

Re: Has anyone tried doing any programming on the Fujitsu Q550

I was wondering if that was possible then it would be able to utilize only small kernel or terminal in it , like the one ;like the C program or the C++ program , or it would be like anything that could be runned on the notepad ++ here , as this could be easily complied and runed on the Fujitsu Q550 , but if you are planning to run some programming software like VB .net and Sql 2008 then it won ‘t be possible as it would just not get complied due to that hardware specification.

I guess an Ubuntu would work here as this might be a better way to get you program’s installed in this , you can use the Linux live disk to install this here , and this might help you out to save this here, I have been also trying to fix this here , and guess installed Ubuntu might then help you to get your things working there , I have used the live disk have all the drivers well the I cannot answer the rest of the question that you are having and this would make you more run most of the micro-controller that are there on the pc , so I guess that it would not be possible for you to run the programming software

I completely agree with the above user as the grub loader or something comparable to grub loader might help you run this software without any problem and that you also allow you to select the operating system you would like to boot into. I am confident that fujitsu has its own boot menu so as to will work with touch but I am not certain that it would be able to work this problem out there, but I think that you should try using this.

I tried the past x86 android built and ubuntu 10 and 11 (in vivo), and none of them will work on the Q550. I have also tried Windows XP, used to load either. Its pretty much stuck with Windows 7. Do not bother to check (especially since I had a keyboard at a time), but I think the Q side buttons can be used with the BIOS, and presumably the boot menu. It can not be a problem.

Many of those which have a foundation Android are so unambiguous that I have not had luck on any additional platform, such as VirtualBox. A little surprised that Ubuntu did not work. You can also try Solaris 11 Express, but I have somber doubts that the wifi works, and will almost certainly have to change the touch screen settings in the BIOS to a generic configuration. If you attempt this version of Solaris, you need to search the web root password by default, you will need it for numerous things, supercilious you run it at all.

I'm unquestionably not getting the q550 for the reason that I would like something on which I could do programming. with the intention of that it be would be preposterous to use it and this would be then be of no use to me . 90% of the time I have my use to be inking in OneNote. on the other hand, it would be nice if I could do some programming with it