Thread: Poor video playback on Fujitsu Q550

Poor video playback on Fujitsu Q550

Recently I ordered a new tablet pc for myself and I just got it delivered, it is a Fujitsu Q550, so I opened this with great enthusiasm and saw every features that was embedded in it, and everything worked as expected, but expect the one thing that just did not worked out properly, and that was the video play quality that was there , i mean that was the worst quality that I have ever seen, does anyone has the same problem , if yes then please let me know the solution for this .

Re: Poor video playback on Fujitsu Q550

Hey , I have been facing a similar problem here with the new Fujitsu Q550 that I have ordered this year , but this seems to be an more over like a problem that is caused by the company itself , so I made a call to the Fujitsu support quite a few days before, just to observe what they would suggest me . The individual I have a discussion to be not of any help and did not provide me with any aid, and also did not acknowledge to any troubles with the Video playback.

I've been taking into consideration to import the Fujitsu Q550 as it is still not formally on auction in China, however ,but I'm a little worried about the video presentation, I will use it largely for taking notes and doodling around on the internet, but does no harm sporadically to enjoy some video clips on this Fujitsu Q550, particularly knowing that Fujitsu Q550 has a implausible screen on the display.

I already know that the issue is with the device and that is not playing in the 1080 pixel screen so does anyone know how big of an issue is this? It's just one predicament that I am facing with this machine and that is causing me that it does not meet your specifications or the bad quality video at 720p If you can see the video in DVD quality on a 10.1 inch screen then I guess quality would not be your problem. I mean the DVD quality is only 480p and that play well and good with this.

I'm not really concerned about the ability of tablet to play an 1080p video , according to what you said, why bother to play an 1080p on a screen of 10 inches of the tablet pc .when you can play the files which can handle 480p or else 720p perhaps without problems, and I guess , that is because most of the video that people watch is in this resolution or have this resolution, other than this it can handle 360p video on YouTube also .

As for the "matter" video performance, that I have been faced here is mostly because of the problem with the Intel which marketed that would be able to play any video with an 1080p. I went back and read some of the marketing communications and realized that the text was in fact "capable of 1080p via HDMI. This has me wondering if the HDMI port is handled differently than the internal display.

When you refer to video presentation is slow, I guess that would be referred particularly to the videos you see in your web browser or via the YouTube, or for the videos that you have downloaded and played locally. If you are using videos the from the website, then you are using it along with the Internet Exploxer 9 then I guess you would need an latest update of Adobe Flash that has accelerated hardware capabilities of drawing/streaming the content .