Thread: Is anyone aware of Cydle M7 MultiPAD Android Tablet?

Is anyone aware of Cydle M7 MultiPAD Android Tablet?

I have been searching for some tablet for myself , but I don ‘t want some expensive tablet pc as I intend to break then very often and more probably anything that stay with me longer that 9 months just does not last as I am construction industry ,where I am work outside the office , so a cheap tablet pc should work for me ,and I have finally found an Cydle M7 MultiPAD Android Tablet so does anyone one know what it is an how does it work .is it worth the buy .

Re: Is anyone aware of Cydle M7 MultiPAD Android Tablet?

So far after reading all the comment here , I guess that it would be better for me to work this out here, I have been trying to to search your content and I have found out hat it had an google android system installed in this moreover , it had an F-sensor with both an vertical and an horizontal view , so I think that you won; t get such features at such an low price , more over it had an 512RAM and ARM 800Mhz processor in it , I recommend you to go for it .

Hey , I have already owned this one , and I need to say that this is the most cheapest tablet that is available in the android market when you considered this with other tablet pc feature s and other things , I would rather thin that you have made a right decision by choosing this one , it is fully loaded with the full featured Google android system , I would rather like you to go with this ,as you might not find another one .

The question that you have asked is bit tricky here; as it all depends on what features are you expecting for the tablet pc , is that gaming or using it GPs navigation so here , or is it just for watching movies , so I think that it would be a better for you to decide this for yourself , but if you are looking for playing some music and other video files on this then I think that this would be a better option for you as it supports many extension for it .

My friends uses this tablet pc , and it have been working fine with him though he dropped the tablet pc twice , I don ‘t know how good is that when you look at the feature , but I surely think that it would be good enough as I have seen the text that it had and it is very sharp and does not get ‘s pixilated with typed also there are no lags with I used it , so I think it would be a good design to buy this out ,also the Wi-Fi was the pretty easy for him to setup.

I have heard about his product before, but I guess that his product did into passed the Qcc test before and then the company had to reply for it Qcc certificate so you should do some research on why the Qcc certificate was not given to them as then you would be in better condition r purchasing it . and I think that it would be more usefull for you to go with some branded one if you are aiming for an long term use but if you are aiming for some short term use then I guess this would be an better option for you .

Hey thanks for all the replies that you have given to me that just help me out as this was the first time that I have got an accurate reply for an forums site , well I have figured out what got wrong with the product when it first tried to get the Qcc certificate , this was probably the caused due to the fact that was more over related to some issues related to the quality standards , so I am looking forward to purchase this out . thanks for all the replies .