Thread: Screen flickering on HP Touchsmart 600-1365qd CTO

Screen flickering on HP Touchsmart 600-1365qd CTO

Hello I have just bought the HP Touchsmart 600-1365qd CTO and under that I have installed the windows XP operating system. Everything was working fine without any issue but I have small issue on mine touchscreen. When I was working on the touchscreen mine touchscreen flickering consciously and I am not able to work on the touchscreen and I have also found that some time mine touchscreen get blank. Now I don’t what to do and hot to solve the issue. can anyone suggest on this issue.

Re: Screen flickering on HP Touchsmart 600-1365qd CTO

Most probably you have issue with the driver and so therefore I would like to suggest you to updated the touchscreen driver on your system and after that make sure you facing the issue or not. To update the driver you just need to go through the following steps: first make right click on my computer and after that click on the properties. Now on the properties go to the hardware tab and after that click on the device manger. Now on the device manger go to the touchscreen driver and after that make right click on that and then select the updated.

I think you might have issue on the on the connection or something on the hardware and so therefore its better to make concern to the technician or manufacturer and after that just go through your issue and they will solve your issue. Because as you said that your bought the new system and it’s not possible to open the system and so therefore I would like to suggest you this.

Even I have faced the same issue on mine system as well and I have gone through the lots of issue but nothing helped me to solve the issue and after that I have contacted the HP support and after that they have suggest me to install the touch screen driver from the official website of the HP support and after that I have installed the driver from the touchscreen from the HP website and after that I have solved mine issue and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make contact with the support and after that go through your issue.

System restore will help you to get rid the issue and so therefore i would like to suggest you to make system restore and after that your issue will get solved, to perform the system restore on your system you need to go through the following steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the all program. Now on the all program go to the accessories and after that click on the system tools. Now on the system tools select the system restore. Now on the system restore make click on the different restore point and after that select the data before encountering the issue and after that make system restore.

If above solution doesn’t help you to get ride the issue and after that I assume you need to make repair your operating system and after that you issue will get solved. To repair your operating system you need to have installation CD of the operating system. First insert the installation CD and after that reboot the system. While restarting system your system will boot the DVD and after that follow the steps given under that and after that let me know the issue.