Thread: Playing The Sims 3 on iPod Touch

Playing The Sims 3 on iPod Touch

I am playing The Sims 3 on my iPod Touch phone. I have just installed it from the net. I understood about creating a house, but I am not able to understand one thing. How can I get more sims to play in the saved game I am playing? I currently have only one sim in the house. I want to have more sims so that they can interact. Also, can two sims in the game have a baby? How do I get the baby in the game? I am waiting for your reply, so please suggest me with a solution. I read the official site of the game but didn’t find anything.

Re: Playing The Sims 3 on iPod Touch

If you want to have more than one sim in your game, you have to start off by visiting one of your neighbor. You have to be friends with your neighbors by talking with them and then invite them to your house. Once you have a very good relationship with your neighbor they will visit your house. Once in your house you can have a option of “move in”. If the other sim agrees, he/she will move in with you in your house. I am playing it on Sims 3 : Ambitions, so don’t know if it’s possible only on that version. Hope this helps.

Yes, you can have a baby with two sims only if they are romantically together. You have to marry your partner, buy a bed and when you both are on bed, click “woohoo” button once. Only after you woohoo once, their will be option of “try for a baby”. If you are lucky, you will get a baby. I also have a question. I heard that we can also adopt a baby on Sims. How can we do that? Please do help.

It’s not possible to have a baby on normal Sims 3 unless you have Sims 3: Ambitions version downloaded. And yes you can also adopt a baby, but only on the “ambitions” version. You “try for a baby” and then “adopt a baby” option. Then have some mood buffs, and click the phone to adopt. You will have to be married and be really good, otherwise it won’t work. So, please download the “ambitions” version before playing.