Thread: Sony Touchscreen computer has been damaged

Sony Touchscreen computer has been damaged

Last one month I had work on the Sony Touchscreen computer and now it makes several kind of problem. I need the perfect solution to fix this issue. Could anyone advise me as to damage caused to my computer? When I try to boot this system, then the keyboard of the system would not be work. I never know the basic idea behind this issue but I want to solve this problem. Also I want to collect the number of other reason that makes problems on this computer. Thanks in advance.

Re: Sony Touchscreen computer has been damaged

A functioning touchscreen is an important feature of a touchscreen computer. I know that this computer will make problem with its keyboard and all the other system. In this case, we need to just find the correct way that help to solve this problem. I read several article and in that they mention the correct process to do this task. The solution is to be used the touch keyboard of this computer or to be just replacing it with the new keyboard. It solves the problem.

You need to speak to Vaio Support about the repair or the replacement of this laptop. I think the problem is being arrives because there might be fault present on this laptop and hence it will be help to solve such kind of problem. You need to just use this and it would be help to solve the problem present in this computer. The expert will know the solution over this problem and hence it is the best that help to fix this issue.

I buy this computer in the last month and that time first week I haven’t realize the existing problem on this laptop. Then later on it makes several kind of problem. First it gives the text message problem and then it indicates the problem with this keyboard and all the other application present on this system. Hence I decided to restore the initial setting of this laptop. I do this taks and now the computer works well without giving any problem.

Yep, this is the one of the solution that works most of the time when some serious kind of changes happens on this laptop. In this case, I think you also need to perform the similar kind of task. It might be work to solve your problem. Also my suggestion is to be check the cable connection and the remaining connection of this system. If the BIOS did not work well then perform BIOS reset process on your system. It helps to remove the problem and then the computer might be works well.

As per you mention in the post, you use this laptop in the last one month. I read its configuration and the related articles. Then I realize that the computer has not been containing the internal connectivity or any kind of compatibility problem. In this case, there is necessary to just contact the service engineer and then submit your computer to the official center. Within one week they give you the best problem solved computer system.