Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Review for new ASUS U36 model notebook

Portable Devices

Old 10-08-2011

Review for new ASUS U36 model notebook

Hey guys sometime ago I heard that ASUS has been announcing to release the U36 notebook I have gone through it bit and have found it bit interesting I want to know that has it been actually relased everywhere? What would be an actual price and what?s the actual review for this notebook please share it up and let me know something about it.

Old 10-08-2011

re: Review for new ASUS U36 model notebook

Hello friend I have really liked this notebook, I am not having it but I have liked it a lot I have been going through many of the sites for its detail and all, I have found a lot about it I would not like to give all of its feature to you over here, you can search for t over google and what I would be talking about is why I have been liking it and as you have asked for the review what I think and how it must be doing I would be talking about that so I would start with, it has a beautiful slim design and 4 cell battery with a normal processor and this battery would be a hit one I am sure with this and the what I think the problem is that this 4 battery would be a very high capacity and it can reach up to 10hrs and it it would be lasting or 6 to 7 hrs if roughly been used and it is very nice for such laptop.
Old 10-08-2011

Now I think with this laptop the Macbook Air has been getting a tough competition and now the thing with this laptop is it has very nice spec and it is very much cheaper so I think this would be the best choice and a hit choice people would be liking this a lot and it deserves that I have found many exciting features in it and I think it is thinnest standard voltage i5″ laptop and when you talk about sandy bridge than I think it would be obviously rocking.
Old 10-08-2011

Well I would also like to go through with the awesome features of his fantastic laptop which I have liked a lot and they would be like the awesome video experience with the NVIDIA Graphics and that to with Optimus technology, the battery life is awesome with long backup, it can also be said as Ultraportable notebook U36, The Asus U36 has a 13.3-inch 1366?768 LCD display and offers HDMI output. It would be very nice and would be performing with a blasting performance with the users who create rich media content, play intensive games, or engage in heavy multitasking and all this thing has made this notebook the best one so I think if you have been planning to go with it you should surely go with it.
Old 10-08-2011

If you want one word review then I would be saying best. Go with it no problem at all the review is fantastic and you have gone through all of its features so I don?t think you would have been away with any of the features and hopefully you have found all of them very interesting and if you go with it you are going to enjoy very much and also one thing let me tell you about the price and all there are number of model in the u36 and it has different range of price and the cheapest one is 750$ and the maximum one is 1289$ and I think they are bit costly but they deserve it.
Old 10-08-2011

It only weighs 1.44 kg, although it?s ultra slim, it comes with a standard processor, it?s elegant and then the price charging is Asus U36JC-B1 13.3" LED Notebook - black model has been charged from 750$ to the 999$ and then the costliest one is Asus U36JC-B2B I5-480M 2.66G 4GB and it is been cost up to 1300$ and they have been costly but they are nice when you pay so much then you would be getting something which is nice and would be working for long and very nicely would be satisfying you in many ways.
Old 10-08-2011

Re: Review for new ASUS U36 model notebook

i have also heard about this ASUS U36 and i know they would be a better option always and they would be working nice surely. And i have gone through with the review of this laptop and i have found it better now i haven't used it so don't know how it would be working practically but i think it would be a good choice and you would be loving it once you get it because they have been designed nicely and have many of very nice feature what a best laptop have to be so it would be a nice choice.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Portable Devices
Tags: , , , ,