Thread: Use Motorola MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth with ipod Touch

Use Motorola MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth with ipod Touch

I hope that most of you have seen Motorola MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth Speaker Phone either on any Motorola showroom or on internet. There are plenty of reviews and posts regarding this device. I know that this device is capable to work with phones but in my case I am using ipod. The ios device. Does this Bluetooth speakerphone is compatible with iPod Touch 2G or any ipod or any other ios products. Should I need to buy a Bluetooth adapter for this?

Re: Use Motorola MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth with ipod Touch

As far as I know that this speakerphone is optimized for the car kit, original Motorola MOTO T505 can relay your calls and music stored in your phone to your Bluetooth stereo head unit. It is even possible to listen to your favorite radio stations. It offers all the comfort of using a system installed, but installation easy coupling with the phone, fixing on the sun visor and automatic selection of the best FM frequency available, otherwise the voice caller's name. In addition, this speaker system allows you to listen to music from your phone or MP3 player Bluetooth stereo (A2DP). However one thing I still cannot able to identify why you really want to use the ipod Touch with this.

The iPod touch 2g Bluetooth is not for things you pass the handset or a cell phone. The Bluetooth is especially for music on the handset. Once you establish a connection between the handset and the iPod when playing a song not heard in the speaker but on the handset. IN SHORT IS BLUETOOTH AUDIO ONLY cannot transfer files between other devices. To date can only send pictures between iPhones and iPods Touch with an application called SHARE PHOTO IS ABSOLUTELY FREE on the AppStore.

Motorola has unveiled a new hands-free car kit. Simply connect the Motorokr T505 to the car stereo for the chance to join the mobile phone via Bluetooth and start streaming music or calls. The device is large 76 x 78 x 22.8 mm and weighs 88 grams. With clips on the rear side is very simple to connect to the dashboard of the car. However for one terrible thing is to say that the iPod will never detect a bluetooth that you gave is for iPhone and you can only move pictures and text messages just another iphone.

While looking the device specification saying Supports for A2DP as well as AVRCP, Bluetooth Version 2.0 + EDR , Speakerphone intended for incoming as well as outgoing calls with an incorporated microphone plus speaker. It seems to me that there is somewhat a fair chance but I don’t know how to achieve it. Even also I don’t know do you really need a Bluetooth adapter for that or not. Even if you do have the adapter, there is no information about the configuration required.

Yes I also think that it could be possible for you to bypass the iphone calls through ipad and connect it via Bluetooth to the speakerphone whenever you required. For that first of all you need a good application which is capable to do this. For Skype call it won’t be necessary. The ios have plenty of applications on the appstore. In that case I hope that you can get a good and working application to achieve your task.

Bluetooth generally is to inter-compatible things one phone to another in this case a cellular ipod or ipod Touch. Bluetooth problem on the iPod is that it captures certain things and not things parted receive this bad since NEED an application to share things from an iPod to another. npo this Bluetooth is compatible with many things]