Thread: Unable to install windows 7 on Sony VAIO E series Laptop

Unable to install windows 7 on Sony VAIO E series Laptop

The Sony Vaio E is a new series Laptop and it will be initially contain the windows 7 operating system. Then because of the some problem on this laptop I try to reinstall these windows 7 on this laptop. In this reinstall process I faced error message. This message indicates that the "Windows could not complete the installation. To install Windows on this computer, restart the installation." I don’t know why this happen but I want to remove this problem and perform the installation successfully. Any advice will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to install windows 7 on Sony VAIO E series Laptop

It may be possible that the windows 7 installation CD will be not detect on this laptop system. This happen because sometimes the BIOS of the laptop did not work properly. In this case, you need to try to do this laptop BIOS reset task. It will be happen and then the motherboard and processor of the laptop will be capable to perform this windows 7 installation task on laptop. Try this solution and locate the performance of this laptop.

I think you have not properly format the system disk drive. You need to first format the drive which is to be containing the windows 7 setup folder. This step is mostly appearing on the initial stage of the installation. But sometimes the user tries to avoid such step because they do not want to lose any data of this drive. You need to format this drive and it will be help to perform the reinstall task. The official installation CD also help to perform this task and it really work to solve such kind of problem.

The reinstall process represent the error message on this laptop and the reason behind that the user will be try to use the common way to perform this risky task. If you know that the windows 7 is an newly launch OS and it requires the advanced technology based driver. Hence I suggest you to properly use the installation CD. This is the best that will be effective to avoid the error messages and then perform the installation task on this laptop.

The Sony VAIO NS series notebook is provided head-turning design, good graphics performance, and smooth Blu-ray playback and the windows 7 on this system is look very well. There will be no difficulty appears during this reinstallation if the user shouldn’t fully check the hardware requirement necessary to this windows 7 OS. Hence I suggest you to use the basic way that help to understood and then remove such kind of problem on this laptop.

I think the reinstall goes to the failure because you have not properly follow the instruction to done this task. This Sony VAIO NS series laptop is to be contain the configuration that will be might be not gives any kind of problem and hence the windows 7 is default available on it. I suggest you to just use the proper ways to do this task. You can use the manual as well as any other article help. It really work to solve the problem.