Thread: How to upgrade Sony VAIO vgn-ns11m from Windows Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate

How to upgrade Sony VAIO vgn-ns11m from Windows Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate

Last week I buy new branded Sony VAIO vgn-ns11m laptop and initially this laptop contains the windows vista OS but now I want to upgrade it to the windows 7 Ultimate OS. I need this up gradate task because several application are not work in this windows vista and I need to use it on my laptop. This application is to be easily worked on the windows 7 ultimate. I would imagine it has to be already done and hence please suggest me the exact process to do this task.

re: How to upgrade Sony VAIO vgn-ns11m from Windows Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate

There are number of reason present to why the user will like to upgrade the system from win XP/vista to the win 7. This is not important but before starting this upgrade process you need to use Windows 7 upgrade advisor help to find out that the compatibility of this win 7 with the laptop. It necessary and it will be help to determine that the laptop is to be really works with the laptop or not. It helps to avoid the problems during this upgrade process.

Yes, this process is to be necessary and it will be help to avoid the troubles happen during this process. For doing this task you need check Windows 7 ultimate requirements to check the hardware requirements. I hope you know the exact hardware specification of your laptop such as RAM, processor, and the motherboard. If you don’t know the hardware requirement then use laptop manual. Then go to the windows 7 official site and then check this specification.

You need use an USB stick to upgrade to Windows 7. This is the process that will be work most of the time and it will never give any kind of problem. Hence I think you need to first analyze this process and then applied it on your system. It requires 4GB USB Flash Drive, with Windows 7 installation files. Then add these files on drive and just connect this USB flash drive to USB port of the laptop. Open the command prompt with the admin rights. Then you need to use DISKPART command and press enter. The next step is to execute Format process and then using the installation disk of the system performs the windows 7 installation task on it.

This process will be work on your system of your PC meets the system requirements. Then use the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor scans program and find out that the system compatible with this system or not. If it is compatible then use the USB stick to upgrade the system. Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor supports Windows 7 and it doesn’t give any kind of problem on this system. Then please check the system configuration and it helps to solve your problem.

The Sony VAIO NS series notebook is designed to impress with its simple, contemporary appeal. There will be no problem arrives with this system if the hardware requirement will not gives any kind of problem with this OS. If it is compatible then necessary to use the correct process to do this OS installation task on your laptop. It really works to just use the windows 7 on the Sony VAIO vgn-ns11m laptop.

Re: How to upgrade Sony VAIO vgn-ns11m from Windows Vista to Windows 7 Ultimate

Microsoft also confirmed, as expected, that a program offering Vista PC buyers a free copy of Windows 7 will release on this week. This is the program that have specially designed and developed to just perform this upgrade task on your laptop. This is the best way that normally not popular. The reason behind this is to be the program is not being free and hence most of the user think that use the normal process to do this task.