Thread: Need help on Lenovo ThinkPad X220

Need help on Lenovo ThinkPad X220

I have a Lenovo Think-pad X220 I don’t know much of English and I’ am trying to learn much of its functions by watching videos on Google. It has been quite difficult in operating the computer. Should I exchange my laptop with X221 it seems a bit better as a whole package or is it the operating system that is causing the trouble? it came pre-installed with windows 7 i earlier used to use windows XP Spanish version, But I’ am a quite confused, don’t want to loose out on the latest technology. But with our traditional aspects of laptops combined in one package.

Re: Need help on Lenovo ThinkPad X220

Current X201 looks better, I hope your picture angle you just saw or crash ThinkPad stylish HP Click Pad
    Remember that almost all track pads dished HP with integrated buttons?
    I could not say that one had in Lenovo S10-3 was perfect either, at least judging by the reviews.
    Edit. No matter, I'm starting to love this thing! Edit2. Looks to be a little wider than X200/X201? How is it that LG said it pulled 12.5 "to 11.6" form factor and looks like Lenovo could not do that with the current X series, e.g. the bevels of the X series are massive! Forget it, I'm buying this/X221, hopefully even better configuration

ThinkPad can be squeezed into the tight form factors, but that usually means that the robustness of the machine will be compromised in order to get a closer connection between the parties. I think the X220's design is very bright and is not bad. Combine the positive attributes of both machines and machines X20x T4xx. I am interested in the port options of this baby. PS I think the X220's keyboard interchangeable between T410 / s, T510, W510 machines ... that is clean and reduces parts inventory to keep Lenovo. The other ThinkPad models, probably have the same touch screen design, it would be interesting to see how good he is in real life. It is also waiting for the touch pad on the ribbed style T410 / s are gone, is not very comfortable to wear for long periods of time

The Squeezed dimensions of X220 still allow 12.5 "wide screen without changing the laptop. Look at the bezels on the big screen of X200 Series By the way; the pictures of X200 look quite impressive. Maybe the picture is photo shopped, like the image when it leaked T400 was first, had two lights and such. The same goes for touch screen could have been "bought and anyway, still looks good. But one should not get carried away by the pictures you see as pictures can be deceptive than the actual product.

So basically the X220 will use the new keyboard design that is seen in the post ThinkPad T400.Touchpad is like a version of the pressure sensitive buttons which disregards. No replacement is the design I was hoping X30x, which is more in line with laptops X20x, this was not to be expected. Frankly speaking I’ am pretty disappointed with X220 I don’t wish to recommend the x220 to any one plus no one on the official forum is bothered to reply to your threads.

Avoid formatting the laptop. Once I cleaned the entire unit, but I didn’t back up the recovery unit. I find this error in my X220 where I just delete without backing up the recovery partition and every thing was lost. I do not like the integrated track pad. I've never liked it because whenever I do some actions on the track pad accidentally press something else on the track pad and the mouse cursor goes somewhere else, so turn it off from BIOS. Integrated buttons are too difficult to press. But I only press FN + F8 every time to turn it off.