Thread: unable to start up the HP IQ526 Touchsmart after sleep mode

unable to start up the HP IQ526 Touchsmart after sleep mode

I have purchased the HP IQ526 Touchsmart two months ago. The working of my system is fine till last week. But after that I faced some problem. I am the user of Windows Vista Home Premium SP2. I don’t know the exact reason of the. And I also don’t know that whether the problem is related to software or hardware. Actually the problem is when I tried to go in the sleep mode and after that when I want to return to normal mode I can’t get any response from my pc. The pc remains in the sleep mode. Then I try to restart the pc but nothing work. The blue light of power button just blinking but then also I can’t get anything on the screen. Can anyone give me some suggestion to solve this problem? Please help me.

Re: unable to start up the HP IQ526 Touchsmart after sleep mode

I think the problem is related to hardware only. For that you can try to check out your connections. And then try to check out the peripherals also. If you get the fault in that then you can replace the parts and can easily solve your problem. Sometimes this kind of problem gets solved by simple replacement. if you have the warrantee on your system then please try to make use of it. I think this will provide you some help to solve your problem. Thank you.

I think the problem sounds like software related. You can try some tricks for solving your problem. here I am giving you some tricks. You can try to check out the BIOS setting. This can be done by using another machine. This can solve your problem easily. If this not work then try to use the recovery disk. And then try to reboot your system. Sometime the problem may occurred due to virus infection. So you have to clear your hard drive. This can be useful in most of the cases. I hope this will solve your problem.

I don’t understand the problem because you did not mentioned your configuration of the system. So first you have to give the proper information about the system. But I can give you some regular instruction for solving this type of problem. you can try to check out the connections first. Then you have to start the pc in the safe mode and the try to change the BIOS setting. This will give you some idea to solve your problem. the final solution for this problem is Hard reset. But you don’t use this option directly. First check out for other options and then if you do not get anything then you have to do that.