Thread: Is there USB 3.0 upgrade for my HP Touch Smart 600-1370?

Is there USB 3.0 upgrade for my HP Touch Smart 600-1370?

Well guys I am using the HP Touch Smart 600-1370, I was wondering that is there any update available for the USB 3.0 for my Touch Smart 600-1370. Is there any upgrading available so please tell me and also tell me how to upgrade it on my Touch Smart? It would be grateful if you people will help me and find solution for my question. I am thanking you in advance for helping me. Thank you.

Re: Is there USB 3.0 upgrade for my HP Touch Smart 600-1370?

Yes there is chip available in the market. You just search out for the chip on the internet and also check the price of the chip and also found where it is available in which store in your area. And if you don’t know how to install the chip, then u also searches for that on the internet, there is some video and some picture which show to install the chip on the board and also how to install the driver also. Well that I suggest you, which will more useful to you.

Why I want added in to the reference of the above user reply, if you searched for chip on the internet you will get but it has specified the motherboard for Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) express x1 mini card. Which means that the mini card is been attached to the socket. Even it means that PCI Express x1 mini card fits on the standard PCI Express slot. I think this is the major difference occur when you find on the internet.

Well I think you have first check the slot on the motherboard for PCI Express. If you not knowing how to open your touch smart and see your motherboard then visit on the company website there you will find link or the video how you can open the touch smart. And even you just type your touch smart series and find which motherboard it is containing. Then search for that motherboard picture on the internet and you will ensure where you have the PCI Express slot and it of which type. I hope my suggestion might have help you.